Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics of mine :) (must say again :p, it cost me 170$ made piece by piece from ebay :) ):

65136574.jpg

59644277.jpg

84099842.jpg

88466275.jpg

56522777.jpg

90270350.jpg

Really dig the flooring in that section that you have Blade in, what did you use if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks Ski , its actually a wooden bamboo place mat for your kitchen table , i got it at Marshalls for $2.99
It looks great in the detolf , i also have one under my Bats

does the alternate stand come with the fig or is that custom

That is just a red piece of metal i found at work , i thought it would go perfect with Blade so i cleaned it up and added some felt pads to it so it doesn't scratch my detolf , Thanks buddy :hi5:

To a Job Well Done.....:hi5:.....:clap:
This here is a real Collector!!!

Wow, you must have a great patience in order to do that. Inspiring! :clap Did you manage to complete all his accessories & the box? :cuckoo:

Many thanks guys! Patience indeed, it took a few months to have him look like in the pics. Well, almost a year if you count that less than a month ago i finally bought his gloved hands+weapons, until then he was having the standard trutype hands (hidden behind his back) :lol Plus, all the searching, auctioning and buy it nows on parts is kinda time consuming (but fun :D). But in the end it was all worth it, payed a great price for him total :)

Jay, i didn't bought all the accessories or the box, why whould i :lol Just what's in the pics. I had to pay this price if i haven't bought him when he was released, but at least i have my blade :3

Why did you buy a figure of Arnold's body double behind Blade?:lol

He actually is somehow distorted by the lens, he looks better when i picture him directly.

Many thanks guys! Patience indeed, it took a few months to have him look like in the pics. Well, almost a year if you count that less than a month ago i finally bought his gloved hands+weapons, until then he was having the standard trutype hands (hidden behind his back) :lol Plus, all the searching, auctioning and buy it nows on parts is kinda time consuming (but fun :D). But in the end it was all worth it, payed a great price for him total :)

Jay, i didn't bought all the accessories or the box, why whould i :lol Just what's in the pics. I had to pay this price if i haven't bought him when he was released, but at least i have my blade :3

So that's the story behind the build-up.:monkey1

Ah yeah, that's right. Only the necessary accessories are needed since you already have a cab for it. Good thinking on your part. Again, great job & well worth the wait! :clap

Back