Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the guys at these expos like to lose money? They didn't even sell it for retail to recoup the money? Crazy.

So the guys at these expos like to lose money? They didn't even sell it for retail to recoup the money? Crazy.

they probably had the collectible for a long time at retail price and never sold them. and i can only assume that if they cant sell a product at regular retail price they decrease the price. seriously go to these expos and you will know what i speak of.

they probably had the collectible for a long time at retail price and never sold them. and i can only assume that if they cant sell a product at regular retail price they decrease the price. seriously go to these expos and you will know what i speak of.

This is the truth I think.

My Blade had a $199.99 sticker on it. I guess the guy couldn't sell it for that so he brought it to the show reduced the price to just try to get rid of it.

These expos feature many local sellers and stores. I'm guessing they use the expourse of these expos to get rid of stuff that isn't selling in thier stores.

These people never heard of Ebay? I know some don't like using it, but it helps to fund other purchases.

I went to the Fan expo Appercation comicon today. It was held in the Metro Convention centre. It was this mini little convention.

It was free entry.

A guy had a factor fresh perfect shape Blade that he sold to me for $125. The corner had a $199.99 price tag but it was crossed out. The guy had but the massive post it note on the front of it and wrote in huge letters "125.00" Thee was no hassle no barging. I just opened it up to make sure it was all there then bought it.

I was afraid there might be something wrong with it at that price but I thought what the heck. Well I've unboxed him and played with him a bit. Perfect coindition. There's nothing wrong with him. I got a perfect mint factory sealed Blade for $125.00. I have no clue why he was so cheap but I didn't ask to many questions and just bought the figure.

I guess I'm just lucky.

Wow, you've been bitten by a lucky bug! :wink1: Deal of the Year! :hi5:

I cant believe I didnt know about this... I know the fan expo is in Aug. but I never heard anything about this small event

:mad: now I just gotta wait till Aug. I guess.... cant wait! last years was awsome! im buying tickets in advance this time.. the line last time was around the block

Can anybody help I want this guy so bad I will trade predators bezerker and falconer and war machine for blade 2 with box and all his weapons

I've been posing Blade today. I really like how the coat doesn't restrich movement that much.

I love how you can get such natural looking poes with him.

I wish he had more hands because he comes with so many awesome weapons it's diffcult to keep it down to 2. Speaking of weapons I wish he came with his shotgun with underslung stake gun. The Marvel Studios one came with it but Hot Toys doesn't inculde it? The Marvel Studios also came with a second dfferent machine gun. It's been awhile since I have seen the movie but I can't remember if Blade used two seperate machine guns. I'm going to watch the movie tommorow night so I'm going to see.

But still this is one awesome figure.:clap

Yeah he looks awesome for sure! What sucks is that I am going out of town for a few days and I won't be able to get him till I come back. I am having the post office hold my mail just to be sure it doesn't get left on my door step.

I've been posing Blade today. I really like how the coat doesn't restrich movement that much.

I love how you can get such natural looking poes with him.

I wish he had more hands because he comes with so many awesome weapons it's diffcult to keep it down to 2. Speaking of weapons I wish he came with his shotgun with underslung stake gun. The Marvel Studios one came with it but Hot Toys doesn't inculde it? The Marvel Studios also came with a second dfferent machine gun. It's been awhile since I have seen the movie but I can't remember if Blade used two seperate machine guns. I'm going to watch the movie tommorow night so I'm going to see.

But still this is one awesome figure.:clap

Great! Lookin' forward in seeing your pics here. :wink1:

Back