Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, but i'll just get the stands from ebay. Money are an issue because i spend them on bodies, hands and clothes (1/6th, that is). Oh, and coke'n'whores.

Last edited:
"Howdy neighbors........, coke'n'whores!!!!"

image.php

This figure is truly a work of art. My fave HT after the Mark 1.

And I find he's very stable in a variety of poses.

Stands are for pussies. Unless you want a flying pose...

This figure is truly a work of art. My fave HT after the Mark 1.

And I find he's very stable in a variety of poses.

Stands are for pussies. Unless you want a flying pose...

Mark 1 is also my favourite figure:hi5: ..o and welcome 2 the fourm Gully:)

Is there anyone cooler than Ernie Borgnine?

Dutch in The Wild Bunch?
The General in The Dirty Dozen?
Shack in Emperor Of The North Pole?
Cabby in Escape From New York?

And he's confessed at 92 to be an inveterate double-fisted white-knuckled pole whacker. The secret to a long life...

Anyway, the Blade II figure is so well engineered within his costume that I find his posability is barely limited by the fabric. The trenchcoat limits movement to an extent, obviously, but the true type beneath is barely limited. He's great in kneeling and crouching poses which are so stable that the stand just isn't necessary.
Even standing, I find that he's very solid. But I pose the Mark I without a stand, which would qualify me as insane around these parts. I also don't nitpick over the freckle placement on facesculpts, so I'm a double heathen.:yess:

Thanks for the note of welcome, Calcifer. Miyazaki rocks!

Last edited:
Nice to see the love for this figure hasn't abated since its release. In fact, the only way it could be better is if it was outfitted in clothing & gear from the first movie.

In fact, I've asked this before & got no responses, but does anyone know where or how I can get a Blade I vest (or something that looks close to it)?

Back