Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A definite buy. HT did a decent job on the eyes and lips, but the jaw-line is very Cuba Gooding, Jr.

Because of this announcement and this thread i've seen blade 2 yesterday night, great halloween movie :D Now, being a big fan of Snipes, give me the Demolition man look also :monkey3

Id be happy with this as is!
Wonder if SSC will sell this. I preordered through BBTS.

some points:

- eyelids need to be lowered more. snipes has sleepy eyes.

- hair line. obviously not from blade 2.

- toy pants looks leathery. movie pants does not.

- body looks too skinny. this is a nagging problem for me because it seems so easy to fix, yet it happens again and again. cant they build a more fitting TT body?

- likeness is a bit off yeah, but terrence howard??? the only thing this figure shares with howard is that they both have 2 eyes, 2 nostrils and dark complexion. the likeness is 90% snipes and 0.1% howard.

been wanting a blade fig for a while. this is a good first attempt. but we know their next attempt is always their best. i can wait.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Man people are picky.....he looks bad ass to me :rock

However, there is one hair follicle out of place when compared to the movie, it's approximately 125,000 hair follicles back to the right.

HT should terminate the artist responsible.

Man people are picky.....he looks bad ass to me :rock

However, there is one hair follicle out of place when compared to the movie, it's approximately 125,000 hair follicles back to the right.

HT should terminate the artist responsible.

:lol exactly my point :lol

funny thing is, just yesterday i bought the complete dvd box on ebay for $ 123.00, including the action figure ... and then i found the link to this announced release. definite purchase for me -- but then, i'm not a real action figure collector, i stick to vinyl records as my main area of burning money. :D

blade & enter the dragon, these would be the movies that i look for ... the enterbay bruce lee figures, albeit wonderful, are way out of my price range for the time being. this one by hot toys will make a beautiful addition on the other hand. would be great if they did an n'bushe wright figure, haha.

blade 1 -> awesome
blade 2 -> awful
blade 3 -> alright

Last edited:
lol its not like people are being that picky and making extreme mods, throwing it on another body is pretty simple:duh

Jack Ups said:
throwing it on another body is pretty simple
tmpTQf9QN.jpg

Yea that pic is by far the best, for showing off how good the likeness is..though its small.

Sometimes you have to make some concessions as far as the body types are concerned. Having a figure with overly bulky arms can make getting a trenchcoat or any coat fit and look correct. Personally I think the figure looks find with his trenchcoat or with the jacket. I think the most iconic look from Blade II would have to be when Wesley was dual wielding the HK's in the sewer against the reapers so that is how I would mostly likely display the figure. If we were talking Blade 1 then the blood bath scene from the movie opening stands out in my mind so I would display that figure with his trenchcoat. Neither one of these would require a muscle body figue to look correct. Now if I wanted to do the la magra blood god fight version of Blade from the end of the first movie then you would deffinitely need a muscle body character. I think Wesley was built the largest in the first movie but depending on the scene it wasn't overly obvious.

Sometimes you have to make some concessions as far as the body types are concerned. Having a figure with overly bulky arms can make getting a trenchcoat or any coat fit and look correct. Personally I think the figure looks find with his trenchcoat or with the jacket. I think the most iconic look from Blade II would have to be when Wesley was dual wielding the HK's in the sewer against the reapers so that is how I would mostly likely display the figure. If we were talking Blade 1 then the blood bath scene from the movie opening stands out in my mind so I would display that figure with his trenchcoat. Neither one of these would require a muscle body figue to look correct. Now if I wanted to do the la magra blood god fight version of Blade from the end of the first movie then you would deffinitely need a muscle body character. I think Wesley was built the largest in the first movie but depending on the scene it wasn't overly obvious.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

They seriously need to make a Deacon Frost figure with the black suit, using the wolverine body to create the look he had at the end fight. He should also come with the sword, and the an alternate head with bloodstaind face and exposed teeth with LED glowing red eyes.

Back