Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude looks awesome for a figure, the rest of yah are being picky!!! This freaking ROCKS and you guys know it! Quit the bashing :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

and keep on rocking HT :rock

Have to agree.......he looks awesome and also deserves a 1/4 PF treatment, that's how bad ass movie # 1 was and still is, one of my favs :rock

what's with the "Ltd Ed" tacked on? looks like another regular MMS figure to me.

i think it's just a ploy to lure those who want to wait for the next version(they know they showed their hands too early by announcing they're making the trilogy) to just buy this current version. me, i'm not taking the bait. can wait.

Nice Pics

Yeah, compared to the first movie....it is indeed atrocious......even when not compared to the first it's still atrocious....:lol

Yet I'm still fascinated by it and watch it like the car wreck that it is :horror

The 1st and 3rd movies are easy to rate.....how does everyone feel about the 2nd one?

Me.....not as good as the 1st but way better than the 3rd....way...:lol

Last edited:
I hate to say it but theres one thing bugging me with this fig, where the ^^^^ is the shotgun with the stakes? Coolest weapon ever!!! I wonder if thats the SS exclusive or if they're saving it for the Blade 1 fig? I don't recall him using it in the 2nd off the top of my head...

Blade - Awesome
Blade 2 - Awesome
Blade Trinity - Passable...just...

About time for this figure although I'm not in love with the head sculpt. It's like they almost have the license for Wesley's likeness but fell short in negotiations. Pants are Blade 1 accurate but not Blade II. Never cared for the Blade II vest but it looks beautiful. The various accessories and multiple sets of hands are just simply stellar. These things alone make their new Wolverine seem like a poor cousin.

Hopefully we will get a Blade 1 version character with a muscle body, his spike launching shotgun, original ingram mac pistol, and hopefully an alternate "fang face" headsculpt. That or a Blade II version of Whistler with the original movie vest. His original uzi in a wooden display box would make an neat exclusive extra.

About time for this figure although I'm not in love with the head sculpt. It's like they almost have the license for Wesley's likeness but fell short in negotiations. Pants are Blade 1 accurate but not Blade II. Never cared for the Blade II vest but it looks beautiful. The various accessories and multiple sets of hands are just simply stellar. These things alone make their new Wolverine seem like a poor cousin.

Hopefully we will get a Blade 1 version character with a muscle body, his spike launching shotgun, original ingram mac pistol, and hopefully an alternate "fang face" headsculpt. That or a Blade II version of Whistler with the original movie vest. His original uzi in a wooden display box would make an neat exclusive extra.

Well said about Blade 1 version, that would be very nice indeed.

I'm a big Blade fan and always wanted a 1/6 Blade.
I prefer the 1st movie outfit, but this one looks really nice.
But they have to redo the head sculpt...it looks nothing like Snipes...like some people said, the Marvel Studious Blade head naild it.
I refuse to believe that HT will lose to Marvel Studious....

Hmm I like the 2nd film's costume, esp the bomber jacket, but the head sculpt just looks abit too young for me, infact the pics of the Blade 3 figure are probs better in headsculpt. Also I would have to put it on a bigger base body, this figure is abit too skinny atm lol

Back