Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes he was, did he also use Blade's pistol from the first film?

Nope.

But as was pointed out it was seen in the film. Blade was going to use it to kill vampire Whistler, so really they could throw it in with a Whistler figure.

Here's hoping.

Pretty awesome looking figure... will admit the likeness seems a bit off, or maybe even its the passive expression.

But still a great looking piece and one I may end up getting... especially if HT goes crazy with the Marvel movie figures :rock

Toys2 has it up already but for this one I will probably just go through SSC. Blade looks great but isn't on my "I have to have it now" lists.

ahem*...:monkey1

...how do you feel about Curran's accent then?:lol

If I'm honest its not the worst ever really :dunno

Just pretty indifferent to the character! Although I do like the awesome screaming he does when the reaper has him! :devil:devil

You should remedy that they rule!

Possibly skip the third though!

I just purchased the four movie set from Wal Mart for about $15. The only one I recall watching was the film when Pearlman and Reynolds joined Blade. I hope to watch them this weekend (or the first two by most folks standards).

totally wasted...:(
I remember del Toro talkin about how they used some of Yen's choreography in the film, but largely used another choreographer because they felt Yen's style was a bit too whimsical for Blade. Which is fair enough but Snowball still could have had more screen time though...:(

that just showed del toro had very little knowledge of yen's capabilities. the guy can do pretty much any style of martial arts, from wing chun (the style bruce lee learned when he was younger), to contemporary MMA, which would've been more in tune with blade 2's tonality.

having said that, del toro is one of the very few western directors who understand how to shoot martial arts. which is to use a wider lens and less cuts, and just let the performers do their thing. the fight scene with prince nuada in hellboy 2 is a great example.

tylerdurden: that might have just been Del Toro being political and playing nice as I'm pretty sure Snipes' guy was the fight choreographer on that film.

Back