Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday I watched Blade II for the first time and fell asleep. Excellent excuse to avoid buying this awesome/expensive figure. lol

this is one of the best figs they produced and i'm glad i have it... but i didn't buy the girl... blade is enough

We mourn the death of your inner child. Del Toro kicks all kinds of ass. :rotfl

oh come on :pfft: I still have my inner child but I just didnt like the story and characters (besides Blade). Maybe I watched it without wanting to like it. so I wont have to buy the figure. :cuckoo: you know this is a expensive hobbie...you need to be selective. :lecture

XO Wolverine and Blade are out of my list and my wallet is thanking my decision. :wink1:

Absolutely, JAROTO. I was just kidding.

As Wookster has observed, Blade is a stealth figure. With all of his accessories, he's practically a DX figure. And folks have responded--I can't believe the prices he's fetching on the aftermarket.

Glad I got him when I did, because I sure couldn't afford him now.

And Blade II is a much, much better film than the Wolverine origin debacle. But even though one may dislike the source material, I don't see why that means you can't appreciate the artistry of the HT figure.

oh come on :pfft: I still have my inner child but I just didnt like the story and characters (besides Blade). Maybe I watched it without wanting to like it. so I wont have to buy the figure. :cuckoo: you know this is a expensive hobbie...you need to be selective. :lecture

XO Wolverine and Blade are out of my list and my wallet is thanking my decision. :wink1:

if you PO this the earliest your wallet is bruised but you're so much happier!... can't think not having both of this in my cab... will just be drooling with the thread... glad they're here....

5484922180_5a855f1267_z.jpg
5484327111_e6918f163b_z.jpg

Abigail is a joke. I wonder why hot toys even bothered making a figure of her. Hot toys should have done one of the villians instead of her.

Yeh, I would really appreciate a Nomak figure from him but now I'm not sure if this line is already dead cause there's a lot of new licenses that HT acquire for this year. If you really want a Nomak figure to have a villain, check Skiman's work here. He customized different HS of Nomak..amazing work! :lecture

BEAUTIFUL! :clap

Regarding the discussion about Abigail, while the figure looks great IMO, it was a horrible choice,...also IMO :wink1:

Nomak is something this line NEEDS, and Whistler would have been a close 2nd.

With HT's track record for dropping lines I don't think we'll see either. That's what makes me mad about Abigail, a waste of the last figure we're probably going to see out of this line.

Oh well, whatcha gonna do? Blade II is still one of the BEST figures I have in my collection. Worth every penny, especially if you bought him when he first came out! :monkey3

Yeh, I would really appreciate a Nomak figure from him but now I'm not sure if this line is already dead cause there's a lot of new licenses that HT acquire for this year. If you really want a Nomak figure to have a villain, check Skiman's work here. He customized different HS of Nomak..amazing work! :lecture

Checked out his work. Pretty awesome stuff. thx!

Then what are you waiting for, commission a HS from him..now! Ahaha! :lol Just playing man! :1-1: Yeh, awesome2 work! :exactly:

I'm waiting for my wallet to get back to health. It's lost a lot of weight. It's suffering from anorexia at the momment because of hot toys predators figures and Barney Ross. :monkey2

I'm waiting for my wallet to get back to health. It's lost a lot of weight. It's suffering from anorexia at the momment because of hot toys predators figures and Barney Ross. :monkey2

Ahaha! I'm sure it's a common case for us collectors here. Goodluck nursing it back to its full health :lol:lol:rotfl

Back