Hot Toys MMS02 The Terminator - T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS02 - The Terminator: 1/6th Battle Damage T800 Collectible Figure (T

No. Hot Toys loves Terminator. Terminator fans love Hot Toys. Therefore, Terminator loves Chachi.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS02 - The Terminator: 1/6th Battle Damage T800 Collectible Figure (T

i got 250 for my les walker custom of this figure. i only need 1 figure from t1 and the tech noir is fine with me. his second look is too much like the t2 figure so i dont need both

this figure is a turd. i didn't keep it very long.

reminds me of this silliness.
mcfarlane-t800-00.jpg

^that head is actually cool, just it needed to be arnie.

^that head is actually cool, just it needed to be arnie.
evidently, there was an Arnie head sculpt that never saw the light of retail.

mcfarlane-t800-a1.jpg

would've been cool. stupid licensing.

I remember that. The rest is history, suffice to say major disappointment. However its since been rectified. The Neca headsculpt looks great on that McFarlane figure so it was eventually able to live up to its billing.

didn't tankman sculpt the old McF Arnie too?

I believe he did. You can see he got better at sculpting arnie as time went on. The hair was too short on that unreleased McF head for one thing.

You can tell it's Tankman because 85% of his figures have the same pose. :lol

Well, he changed it up now...but still. Quite interesting and funny.

I remember that. The rest is history, suffice to say major disappointment. However its since been rectified. The Neca headsculpt looks great on that McFarlane figure so it was eventually able to live up to its billing.
true. but back in the day, that was an amazing sculpt and McFarlane was state-of-the-art when all we had was the Kenner toys.

f*@k, i'm old.

I also sold mine a while ago , here are some pics while in his box :

P1000260.jpg

P1000259.jpg

P1000262.jpg

an old pic with some friends:
P1010805a.jpg

true. but back in the day, that was an amazing sculpt and McFarlane was state-of-the-art when all we had was the Kenner toys.

f*@k, i'm old.

Indeed I remember well how much drooling I did over the pics of that headsculpt that never was....actually there was a fully BD head too, innaccurate for the pose but McFarlane weren't making a complete line for T2 so they were blending looks from different scenes.

I also remember in the years after looking at the messed-up head and desperately trying to see Arnie there - 'well if you look at it from a southeast vantage you can just about make out the shape of Arnie's jaw'.

But anyway it all worked out ultimately and I love that McFarlane figure, pride of place next to my Neca figures.

obsolete?
He is oldschool, not obsolete. Got mine two days ago, I like it.

Last edited:

Wouldn't call it obsolete. Figure came with awesome accessories and its clothes is still pretty good. Obviously the headsculpt sucks, but that wasnt HT's fault. I'm really hoping the upcoming extra HT T1 T800 headsculpt fits on this with no issues.:pray:

Wouldn't call it obsolete. Figure came with awesome accessories and its clothes is still pretty good. Obviously the headsculpt sucks, but that wasnt HT's fault. I'm really hoping the upcoming extra HT T1 T800 headsculpt fits on this with no issues.:pray:

I think its best to get a T2 muscle body...or the same muscle body from the new T1 figure.

I doubt those clothes would fit on the muscle body, if that is your idea.

I doubt those clothes would fit on the muscle body, if that is your idea.

they do, i tried them on mine.
you just have to adjust the strings on the side of the jacket(mine were as tight as possible on the old T1 body)

Back