Hot Toys MMS02 The Terminator - T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotham_knight

Super Freak
Reaction score
No not the T2 version...the first one released from Hot Toys without Arnies likeness from T1.

Does anyone have out of box pictures of their figure? Ive tried to search the forum but havent found anything.

I ask because i bought a loose one on evilbay and have recieved it, but it looks like the head has been painted with red paint for a more bloody effect and im not sure i like it.

Please if youve got one and have some good images of the head or figure in general can you post them?

Thanks

Re: Battle Damaged Terminator T-800

Great thanks! The Hot Toys website doesnt have that big images so thats really helpful.

Hello,

Here is the official page for the Terminator known as Hamburger face. https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=239

That thing makes me cringe...
puke.gif

Oh how far HT have come...

I've been waiting on Xenoviper to start producing this to replace my hamburger head.

The-Terminator-BDeye.jpg

I personally really liked the Battle Damaged T800 and regret ever selling mine. I never looked at the sculpt as a BAD version of ARNOLD but instead a severely mangled and damaged TERMINATOR. I would love to have it back in my collection but just can't stomach paying the price it commands these days. Another thing that I really loved about the figure were all the weapons it came with... OH and the GARGOYLE sunglasses were just to cool. Mike:nana: IF ANYONE has a HAMBURGER head they would like to sell me because you upgraded hit me up.

I've been waiting on Xenoviper to start producing this to replace my hamburger head.

The-Terminator-BDeye.jpg

I WANT!!!! I wonder how much it would run?

I personally really liked the Battle Damaged T800 and regret ever selling mine. I never looked at the sculpt as a BAD version of ARNOLD but instead a severely mangled and damaged TERMINATOR. I would love to have it back in my collection but just can't stomach paying the price it commands these days. Another thing that I really loved about the figure were all the weapons it came with... OH and the GARGOYLE sunglasses were just to cool. Mike:nana: IF ANYONE has a HAMBURGER head they would like to sell me because you upgraded hit me up.

I really like the light up eyes a lot better than even the endo's. But yea that's how I look at it too. I was gonna sell it but my girl told me it makes a good "old and new" look standing next to the new T2 T-800. Can't argue with a girl when she's giving you excuses to keep a figure. :D

I WANT!!!! I wonder how much it would run?

I dont know. PM and ask Xeno when and how much. He's had the sculpt done for a while now. I PM him every now and then to see if hes started casting these yet. Last time I messaged him about a month ago he said he hadn't even painted one yet. Maybe if we harass him enough, we can all get one. LOL

i gotta agree with Endless,,,,that head sculpt looks fantastic,,we need to see a painted one

I really miss this figure myself. I've had 2 of these and sold them both. Anybody have any pieces lying around???

Hot Toys - MMS02 - The Terminator: 1/6th Battle Damage T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Couldn't find a thread/info on this guy so I decided to start one. Hot Toys has come a long way from this. I know rights was the issue, but DANG!!! Post your pics!!!!

I was on the hunt for a complete one for while now. All the ones I found seem to always have the Gargoyle glasses missing. Recently I was fortunate to find a complete one at a decent price.

ncmvxc.jpg

xnw32a.jpg

2ivy8k.jpg

A few shots of his weapons. Gonna use the mini gun for the HT T2 T-800.

n67rcn.jpg

2e3adyu.jpg

Here he is with the rest of the crew.

23u3ghz.jpg

Back