Hot Toys MMS02 The Terminator - T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS02 - The Terminator: 1/6th Battle Damage T800 Collectible Figure (T

Sold mine about 18 months back, but here's some old pics. Cool oldschool HT figure.
HicksT-800002.jpg

HicksT-800004.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS02 - The Terminator: 1/6th Battle Damage T800 Collectible Figure (T

man, i've been trying to get one of these guys for a long time. But now that HT is tackling the T1 license again Im just going to wait for the new ones. Still an awesome figure, but his price is always pretty high

When I bought mine it was missing the gargoyles and one of the ammo straps. I've been looking for them ever since but no dice.

For a second...for a second all I saw was "Hot Toys Battle damaged T-800" and allowed myself to dream that this was our long awaited T2 (or new T1) figure.

I think this thread has unfortunate timing even though theres technically nothing misleading in the title.

Bought 2 for $100 each and ending up selling both for about $850.

Yea they didn't have the likeness right, but the rest of the figure is awesome.

Congrats, my price was nowhere near that. You're right, besides the likeness the rest if the figure is pretty sweet. Boots might be bit off scale, but you cant really notice. I'm hoping te second head off the TechNoir T800 coming out fits well on the figure. Anyone know if that will work?

Bought 2 for $100 each and ending up selling both for about $850.

Yea they didn't have the likeness right, but the rest of the figure is awesome.

Yeah I want to get this but only for the clothes and accessories. I dont really care much for the hamburger head or the body.

That was my intentions as well. Just waiting on the release of The TechNoir T800.:impatient:

Yeah I want to get this but only for the clothes and accessories. I dont really care much for the hamburger head or the body.

Will be no use for most of that once the new one is released. Ironically, the only real use for the older figure will be for the hamburger head, since it will be the only T1-related part not included and updated on the new figure. I doubt the Gatling gun will be of any use, either, since I figure a battle damaged T2 T-800 is coming, and will be packed with one.

You have a pic of the head?
What price did you get for it?

I'm selling my soon. I have the Gargoyles but I had to midify them so they fit on my custom Lonnie heads.

Will be no use for most of that once the new one is released. Ironically, the only real use for the older figure will be for the hamburger head, since it will be the only T1-related part not included and updated on the new figure. I doubt the Gatling gun will be of any use, either, since I figure a battle damaged T2 T-800 is coming, and will be packed with one.

What makes you so sure HT's will release a full blown T1 BD or police station version? I'm gonna laugh my ass off if or when it happens. As it stands my T1 custom blows anything current outta da water. :pfft:

I'm hoping to be able to use most of the clothes from this figure to create an eye surgery T-800 - in that part he's wearing only the vest and presumably the trousers and boots and with his arm bandaged while he removes his damaged human eye.

I'm presuming the (IMO inevitable) Police Shootout figure will have at least 2 heads and since I will buy at least two I should have a headsculpt (with exposed endo-eye) to spare for this scene.

You have a pic of the head?

Check my photos thread in my sig, the T800 pics are on the first page I think (the paint job I did on the heads aint great and have re-painted them better since):

Aliensguests064.jpg

Aliensguests062.jpg

Aliensguests060.jpg
Aliensguests059.jpg

CustomArnie010.jpg
CustomArnie007.jpg

CustomArnie009.jpg
CustomArnie006.jpg

CustomArnie005.jpg

What price did you get for it?

I got $315 for it in the summer of 2009. Great figure, but I'm looking forward to the new T1 figs replacing it nicely in my collection.
Here's another old pic I found while we're at it:

Pics001.jpg

That's seems about right, though a few eBay sellers have them up for 400-650.

This is a nonsense...:cuckoo: If Hottoys gona release a new and MUCH BETTER T1 figure version soon, then pay 300, 400 or 650$ is absolutely crazy!!:horror:horror

Anyway... this T1 was my first HT figure bought 4 or 5 years ago, however nowadays is still impressive! :yess:

I keep this figure too :)

Edit:
Curiously, this figure was the first one which used a TT body... The oldest HT body was a real crap but better than the sideshow buck.

Last edited:

What makes you so sure HT's will release a full blown T1 BD or police station version? I'm gonna laugh my ass off if or when it happens. As it stands my T1 custom blows anything current outta da water. :pfft:
This is the most recognizable Terminator look from that film (or any Terminator film, IMO), and Hot Toys love Terminator products. Plus, the original was the 2nd figure Hot Toys made in the MMS line, showing how much they like the character/design.

Though anything is possible. . .this figure is gonna be made. I'm as sure as I've been about anything Hot Toys has done.

Back