1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Teases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the suit I've been waiting for!

Hope we get an empty mask, like the ones that we've gotten with TDK rises figures. It'd be nice to have that extra pose option.

The stealth suit fig prototype doesn't impress much but it IS a WIP prototype, we'll see how the reveal version looks.

The other pic shown is a full scale statue btw that HT put on display, not sixth scale.

That SHIELD uni has some work to be done. All the colors are off from the blue of the suit to the red on the side of the pants to the brown of the leather straps and belt. With 2 head sculpts this could be a nice fig if they make the necessary improvements

Yeah, I don't think they will be getting to Falcon to be honest. At least not any time soon :(

Maybe the HT line for Cap 3 can be Cap, Falcon, Sharon Carter and Red Skull/or whatever villain

If this thing doesn't come with a masked head and normal shield it will be really disappointing. That shield should not exist, period.

I'm gonna take a different tack and go with what this prototype has right.

The jacket looks killer. Boots,gloves, belt & harness look good too. From the Taiwan pic I am assuming this will come with a second shield (hopefully the one on the far right!). I may be assuming too much, but if they displayed it with a helmetless sculpt, then it will probably go to market with two head scuplts.

Shields.jpg

Tailor the pants a bit and give a good head sculpt and this will be a home run.

I'm gonna take a different tack and go with what this prototype has right.

The jacket looks killer. Boots,gloves, belt & harness look good too. From the Taiwan pic I am assuming this will come with a second shield (hopefully the one on the far right!). I may be assuming too much, but if they displayed it with a helmetless sculpt, then it will probably go to market with two head scuplts.

View attachment 101120

Tailor the pants a bit and give a good head sculpt and this will be a home run.
Well said! If the movie is decent and the prototype shots show some improvement I'll be all in...as long as the price isn't crazy :cuckoo:

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Tease

really want Agent carter, pepper potts, and rachel dawes katie holmes version to be made! would buy those instantly

From what people have heard, Pepper might be in the works, but can we start a petition or something to get HT to make Peggy? :pray:

Back