1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Teases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Winter Soldier Tease

gotg-props001f.jpg

The third one is from Guardians of the Galaxy

If it would've been Rocket Raccoon in the second pic, that would've been my 4 Marvel figures of 2014

I would love if HT could include a Chris Evans headsculpt that's in line with their recently outstanding sculpts with the Cap figure. Would love to stick it on my Avengers Cap

Can't wait to see the WS figure! Been anticipating this from HT since I saw the movie costume which is very faithful to the comicbook!

The only female character I want for next year is still...

tumblr_mmuj14bpvB1qcga5ro1_500.jpg

The 15-minute Marvel One Shot AGENT CARTER kicks the first half-season of Agent of SHIELD's in the butt, IMO. Ever that show gets cancelled, have it replaced by an Agent Carter regular series. Please. Marvel.

Or better yet do it now, regardless if SHIELD stays or nay.

Saw the pic this morning, so the prototype is done but it'll be a while before they announce him.

I'm really looking forward to this and will probably get it. Just can't wait

hope they put the red star on his arm though, also the star lord helmet does look a bit off, give me a rocket as well. and please can we have a neutral chris evans sculpt for the shield uniform, that uniform looks awesome so far

How far ahead are they with the figures for them to show them off. Still have a huge backlog of figures to show case yet they are giving us a sneak peak at 2014.

Bring TWS figures!

Captain America (SHIELD uniform)
Captain America (civilian attire with shield)
Captain America (Smithsonian/Original Suit)
The Winter Soldier

Does anyone remember when HT showed a pic of a table with figures to expect for 2013? Hopefully we get one of those soon for 2014.

Back