1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you about Sif unfortunately but not necessarily Faora. There's still hope Zod and company are selling well enough that at least she'll still happen. HT did say it would be based on MoS sales and the DVD hasn't been released yet. :pray:

I thought they said they were basing Faora on how well the other HT MoS figures sold; if they sold really well, THEN we would get Faora.

I actually hope you are right, and they are basing if off the DVD sales.

HT seems very reluctant to produce female figures. It seems like throwing away potential money to me, but then HT often makes decisions that I don't agree with.

I thought they said they were basing Faora on how well the other HT MoS figures sold; if they sold really well, THEN we would get Faora.

I actually hope you are right, and they are basing if off the DVD sales.

HT seems very reluctant to produce female figures. It seems like throwing away potential money to me, but then HT often makes decisions that I don't agree with.

Well, you misunderstood me. They aren't necessarily basing this off of DVD sales and you are correct that HT's statement is what you commented above. However, the DVD sales can help sell more of the MoS figures already announced and hopefully get the ball rolling and add more hype! In a way, DVDs and collectibles do go hand in hand and help promote each other which is why I mentioned it.

So far, Catwoman and Black Widow sold well for them this year which is why I haven't given up hope on Faora either. Keep demanding it along with other fans such as ourselves and maybe HT will get the message!

New pics:

1377508_10151671390322344_1111497733_n.jpg

993403_10151671390347344_642726684_n.jpg

1394208_10151671390372344_1431297291_n.jpg

1378697_10151671390467344_2130915909_n.jpg

They said it was a figure presented to Tom, so maybe we'll get something different from the new movie?

From FB...

Eagers fans were very excited to see “Loki” in person and Mr. Hiddleston was presented Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure. He was delighted to see the highly accurate miniature version of himself!

Fans remember to stay tuned as Hot Toys will be revealing the Collectible Figures from the new movie as its release draws near!

Fans remember to stay tuned as Hot Toys will be revealing the Collectible Figures from the new movie as its release draws near!

When I read this bit on Facebook it got me excited because it releases over here on the 30th and they mention figures, so could we see a couple of figures being previewed/teased over the next couple of weeks?

Good pick up, besides thor and loki, id really like a Heimdall and Malekith!

I think for this film we will get Malekith. He's a must have. I mean they did Zod, and I think Malekith will be a similar figure, albeit Malekith will look more interesting. Although we may only get a scarred headsculpt rather than two.

Heimdall and Sif are another two figures I'd love to see (more so than Loki) whilst I think there is a chance for one to be done we might not see both.

I think for this film we will get Malekith. He's a must have. I mean they did Zod, and I think Malekith will be a similar figure, albeit Malekith will look more interesting. Although we may only get a scarred headsculpt rather than two.

Heimdall and Sif are another two figures I'd love to see (more so than Loki) whilst I think there is a chance for one to be done we might not see both.

Man I'd love a figure of Heimdall. Idris Elba. Stringer Bell.

Good pick up, besides thor and loki, id really like a Heimdall and Malekith!

:exactly: :pray::pray::pray:

From FB...

Looking forward to seeing these! And the new film in just a few weeks! :yess:

The funny thing is, i think they'll likely sell more Lokis than anyone else including Thor, because of Tom's appeal to women. When we got the first Loki, my Wife insisted that we get two. And he is her only HT figure so far.

The funny thing is, i think they'll likely sell more Lokis than anyone else including Thor, because of Tom's appeal to women. When we got the first Loki, my Wife insisted that we get two. And he is her only HT figure so far.

That's for sure, I know I said this before, but I'm now much more excited about Thor's new figure because of the new outfit, Loki's outfit is pretty much the same since Avengers, but it will be interesting to see new HS and accesories.

My wife thinks he's HOT too. Darn you Loki and that evil charm of yours! :nana:

They had some kind of press thing for the new movie in London yesterday, TH was there as was Feige. I read that Feige joked about giving Loki his own movie.

That would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back