1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, a sculpt with a menacing laugh would be good. I wonder if they will include the helmet.

I just hope they don't do a re-release of the Avengers Loki. I'll take him in any other outfit.

Isn't it still too early to say that?
We are just getting Banner at the end of the Avengers line, so there is still hooe for Malekith.
I would so like Sif and Heimdall to be made too!

These are teasers using pics from the film. No prototypes needed, so I think if they were planning on other characters there would be teasers for them to.

However the film could come out and do really well and Eccleston get a lot of press and perhaps they'll do Malekith too.

Yeah I would take the below as a pretty big hint that only Thor and Loki are in the immediate future :dunno

1378023_564070976999223_1814169589_n.jpg

Sif's definitely a big reason why I'm looking forward to the film though :)

I too want a Sif and Heimdall.

Speaking of seeing Banner.... Where's the Chitauri? :dunno

I'd love to see figures of Sif and Heimdall. Hell, I'd even take a figure of Jane in her Asgardian outfit.

Thor and Loki, I'd probably skip, seeing that I already got them. Malekith could be a nice figure as well.

One Thor is good enough for me and I really like Avengers Thor. I'd only get the new one if they somehow figured out a way to greatly increase articulation in his arms.

However, might have to get another Loki. But only if there is a much better head sculpt and more of a difference in his outfit.

I'm wondering if they scrapped his curly long hair look I n his jail cell, based on the latest trailers. Maybe it didn't sit we'll with the female viewers, who are such a big part of their target audience with this movie.

It would seem that Mose women have a love for Hemsworth or Hiddleston......or both.

I think they'll do a Malekith, they seem to do the villain in every Marvel license (I guessed they didn't make a Thor Loki since Avengers was coming out soon thereafter and he was going to be the villain in that one so they saved up on making 2 similar figures).

Sif looks really good in the trailers in this one so I'm hoping for her too. And Heimdall of course, Idris Elba is great!

Who is that in the picture above?

I thought this was cool and fitting! :rock

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ZQCJITYKc[/ame]

1229806_566151186791202_123315719_n.jpg

The Hot Toys Collectors face Book page is calling this the Thor 2 movie promo. So does that mean they are dong a Low ES movie promo Loki like they did with Iron man?

I missed out on the Avengers release so I don't mind the same suit with helmet. Yay! :yess: It is surely confirmed to be the new release? I can't really see if his staff is the one from Avengers or if its a new one.

Last edited:
If you zoom in on the picture, the base being used is different than the Avengers version. Thats still a confirmation, but its something.

Loki 1.1.....

I dont see him wearing his helmet in Thor 2, but ive been wrong before. Theyre probably just using the Avengers figure for now because they dont have the prototype ready for Thor 2 just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back