1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Utah

Believe me...nothing is trivial
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1384124_429547243816324_1679869101_n.jpg

I was going to get the Avengers version, but despite all the love for the figure and sculpt, something wasn't quite Hiddleston for me. I'll wait and see what this version brings.

1384124_429547243816324_1679869101_n.jpg

I was going to get the Avengers version, but despite all the love for the figure and sculpt, something wasn't quite Hiddleston for me. I'll wait and see what this version brings.

Can't wait to see this line!! But I won't lie I am now much more excited about Thor's new costume than Loki despite I love Tom Hiddleston, oh, and I hope they make Malekith!

I want to see Malekith too, he has a great design, plus Christopher Eccleston is a ****ing awesome actor.

sigh and so it* begins

*it being the beginning of upgrading all the Avengers figures :(

I never did get the avengers version. Can't wait to see the prototype!

AWESOME!!! i was wondering when these would start showing up. im really hopeing for a Sif.....doubt it, but i can wish!

AWESOME!!! i was wondering when these would start showing up. im really hopeing for a Sif.....doubt it, but i can wish!

Yeah I would take the below as a pretty big hint that only Thor and Loki are in the immediate future :dunno

1378023_564070976999223_1814169589_n.jpg

Sif's definitely a big reason why I'm looking forward to the film though :)

Isn't it still too early to say that?
We are just getting Banner at the end of the Avengers line, so there is still hooe for Malekith.
I would so like Sif and Heimdall to be made too!

Dang, would it be better to wait for this one or just get the avengers one. He wears the same costume, but it would be bad if he wears his prisoner clothes.

I'd like a Sif and Heimdall this time around. Assuming there will be a new Thor, Loki (unless it looks good or different enough I may pass) and Maliketh. Apparently the design for Kurse is supposed to be pretty cool but has been kept under wraps.

I'd like a Sif and Heimdall this time around. Assuming there will be a new Thor, Loki (unless it looks good or different enough I may pass) and Maliketh. Apparently the design for Kurse is supposed to be pretty cool but has been kept under wraps.

Here is a 4" Kurse

DSC_00952.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back