1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Qui-Gon Jinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He'll be worth it. Hope they make more from the PT, like where's TPM Obi-Wan and Mace already?
Yeah, I def need Mace. I want to replace my custom. I'm on the fence about needing Qui-Gon. He'd be a great piece to display with Dooku and Obi-Wan though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm on the fence about needing Qui-Gon.

Qui-Gon is too important to the Star Wars story to not have, in my opinion. He was the first Jedi to figure out how to live with the Force. Without him, Obi-Wan can't be a Force ghost and lead him to Yoda, or advise him along his journey. Not to mention Qui-Gon was a great swordsman. And, you know, Liam Neeson. Def worth having in my book.

QGJ is a definite MUST have.
HT would need to follow suit with a TPM Obi wan...with Theed blast door backdrop...for that awesome reveal of Maul sequence!!!

Qui-Gon is too important to the Star Wars story to not have, in my opinion. He was the first Jedi to figure out how to live with the Force. Without him, Obi-Wan can't be a Force ghost and lead him to Yoda, or advise him along his journey. Not to mention Qui-Gon was a great swordsman. And, you know, Liam Neeson. Def worth having in my book.
This is all true. Hmmm I suppose Qui-Gon should be a high priority over Crait Luke. Luckily I have nothing but time with all the delays. My plan for the rest of the year is likely AOTC Yoda and TPM Qui-Gon. I'll push SOLO Maul into 2021.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If Qui-Gon ends up having a cameo in the Kenobi series, which he more than likely will, then this one could become a much sought after figure in a year or so. Those dragging their heals on it now may regret it in future.

It would be post his death th ough; no? How would he have a cameo. I guess flash backs.

This is yet another amazing figure by Hot Toys! My poor wallet XD Qui-Gon is still to date one of my favorite Jedi and the casting was perfect with Liam Neeson. I agree with others I've spoken to who would love a TPM Obi-Wan to go with Qui-Gon to recreate the Duel on Naboo. Though I suppose you could technically use the old sideshow one but eh a TPM Obi-Wan is inevitable i think no?

:exactly::goodpost: Agreed!

Not to mention that little training the Chosen One/Darth Vader wiping out the Jedi incident.

Noticed SSC have their website quoting July to Sept 2020 now. My original order had Apr to July.

For SW HT releases this or Cody should be next on the list to be released no? Unless rumors of Mando version 1 actually hits HK in July.

I'm betting heavily on QGJ.
I Really thought he would have been last week,but now I'm hoping this week or week after.

I wouldn't be surprised if V1 Mandalorian jumps in front of this. No human sculpt to deal with and they will want it out ahead of the season 2 release so they can sell as many V1 and later V2s and probably eventually V3s as they can.

I wouldn't be surprised if V1 Mandalorian jumps in front of this. No human sculpt to deal with and they will want it out ahead of the season 2 release so they can sell as many V1 and later V2s and probably eventually V3s as they can.

I'm picturing Mando v1 line jumping in front of Qui-Gonn and all of my Endgame Marvel figs! No cuts!

Back