Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Sj2106 is referring to the knock off Tux kit above, not the actual Hot Toys Tux Joker.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Thank you, yes thats the one I was referring to. Pretty sure Hot Toys include bodies with their figures lol.

Looking through some spare parts earlier I found a spare body I forgot I had. Has a Hot Toys logo mark on the back but not the exact type
WP_20170223_01_23_55_Pro.jpg

Could anyone tell me which body type this is and if it would work for a Letoker custom using the kit hexad_2808 posted earlier in the thread? I figure if not that I may as well use it for something.

Sorry for the pic size, not sure how to make them smaller.

Does he have the tattoos? Mad that we didn't get the laughing portrait when he is firing the AK.

72a68dcc8a67ed1216f7ac0c32e9fcd2.jpg

Not sure if shared yet but fire toys have this up

Product List:
- clown headsculpt × 1
- white shirt × 1
- White vest x 1
- black dress × 1
- chest Flower× 1
- Black strap pants × 1
- Socks × 2
- shoes × 2
- Gold AK × 1
- gold AK clip × 1
- pistol × 1
- grenade × 1
- Hand type × 5
- cane × 1

Note: Body not included.

Link?

复制这条信息,打开[emoji117]手机淘宝[emoji118]即可看到【FIRE A005 1/6 自杀小队 燕尾服 礼服版小丑 大套装 无素体 接单】¥WmHg9cEwGo¥https://c.b5wv.com/h.dzNE26?cv=WmHg9cEwGo&sm=09af18

56e3ab6b55ace8c4fe056ece9860443e.jpg

Taobao

Is there a body around that this will fit? Those are obviously just the HT pieces, I'm sceptical if the production parts will look anything like that good.

It sounds like one sixth kit is skeptical on the release of the tuxedo knock off. Sounds like it might not be an actual product.

I do think it will get made eventually, but the items in the pictures are certainly from the genuine Hot Toys version to suck people into buying it. Whatever they produce will not look as good as that. It's false advertising really. Finding a body for it to go on mightn't be easy either. I think Hot Toys developed a body specifically for this figure or for the Leto figures generally.

I do think it will get made eventually, but the items in the pictures are certainly from the genuine Hot Toys version to suck people into buying it. Whatever they produce will not look as good as that. It's false advertising really. Finding a body for it to go on mightn't be easy either. I think Hot Toys developed a body specifically for this figure or for the Leto figures generally.
How do you know it's bad quality if it hasn't even been released yet?

How do you know it's bad quality if it hasn't even been released yet?

I never sad it would be bad quality. I just doubt it will match the genuine Hot Toys items. It can still be good and be someway short of that standard.

Experience from past knock off release's like bank robber clothes knock off complete trash. This figure is perfectly tailored i dont need to 2nd guess wont be as tight n perfect as hot toys imo. You pay for what you get and I'd rather have Quality over a cheap suit. I could be wrong but i doubt it. Find a code and order the real one 200 for this is well worth it.

Here's a 20 dollar code

FEB17SSVEXADUWE

Last edited:
I never sad it would be bad quality. I just doubt it will match the genuine Hot Toys items. It can still be good and be someway short of that standard.
Oh okay. Sorry, I misunderstood. Thing is, it's cheaper so expected quality is in line with the price they are asking for it.

If it was the same price as HT, then it's a fair comparison.

Oh okay. Sorry, I misunderstood. Thing is, it's cheaper so expected quality is in line with the price they are asking for it.

If it was the same price as HT, then it's a fair comparison.

Indeed, that's why I was interested in it. The thing that's most putting me off, having contacted OSK, they seem to think it won't look good on any of the current bodies available. It's tailored for that one specific Leto body. But who knows, maybe the knock off will be tailored in such a way to better fit what's out there.

Sideshow put up a PayPal option for Tuxedo Joker. Since I had a PayPal balance, I finally got around to preordering this.
He will go well with my Harley exclusive that I had on waitlist that converted.
If my SS rebreather Batman converts (that I went on waitlist for the morning after it went up) I will display all 3 together.

Has this started releasing yet elsewhere in the world? If not does anyone know when these will start shipping, this month or early next for example?

Mine will arrive 1st half of April. (I'm European, so I usually end up getting my figures 1.5 month later than US collectors.)

Back