Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say: I might actually be tempted by this, if they did Harley in her classic costume, as it was one of the few good parts of that movie.:lol They've produced Iron Man figures that appeared for, like, a millisecond, so, I think it'd be kind of stupid not to do such an iconic look for such a popular character.

What are these spook reward points people are getting and do they expire?
They expire, depending on the code, 10 or so minutes after SS gives them out. The newsletter ones last a lot longer. They've been $2, 3, 4, 5, 10, and 12 this year. You can find the thread in the sandbox.

So much for Knightmare Batman being the only Hot Toys collectible I ever buy....saw this and had to preorder it, I wonder how the woman will take it....damn you sideshow emails!!!

So much for Knightmare Batman being the only Hot Toys collectible I ever buy....saw this and had to preorder it, I wonder how the woman will take it....damn you sideshow emails!!!

It can escalate quickly. You are one preorder away to being hardcore collector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officially Pre-ordered it for a very reasonable price. I got a nice discount. (203 EUR; NRD 25 EUR) :joy

Jokershooting02.JPG

Got it for cca 210 EUR in my local eshop. All eshops there got it for the same price +-.

It can escalate quickly. You are one preorder away to being hardcore collector.

Pfffft! The problem with these figures is, you order ONE and then they start begging for their friends to come live there, too. It happened to me with Superman and Zod, then I ordered Bucky and he FORCED me to buy CW Cap. FORCED.

Joker's gonna pop out of that box and be all "WHERE IS SHE?!!" [Harley] I feel it in my bones.

I need a Leto to go with my Batfleck, it seems only right to have them paired off like the others I have but I am struggling between this and the original Joker offering. This looks more "Jokery" to me, but the other is really the better representation of how Letoker is being pulled off...

i hope that they will give it a extra headsculpt, like you see on internet with blood on his head

Back