Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! I wanted to PO from Sideshow because of the reward points, but lately a few items I had been keeping my eyes that I didn't think would go to waitlist went to waitlist so I was a bit unsure. Armored Bats, War Machine Mk 1 and 3.

4TcyOPe.jpg

:wave

NICE!

I have AA version on pre-order and was planning to swap his head sculpt out for the laughing version from the purple coat and now I want this version to swap the AA head here. I am not digging the original head with the Tux version at all. Is it just me or is the 'damaged' smaller than the other 2 sculpts?

Hands, probably not because they're all gloved... no clue about the body but most likely not since it's fully clothed. If HT decides to use the purple body, then you're in luck.

Is it better to buy the purple coat version? and buy seperate tuxedo on ebay?

it would be cheaper than the other way around.

but what's the point of paying that extra money to have the tatted body if you're just going to put the tux on him?

it would be cheaper than the other way around.

but what's the point of paying that extra money to have the tatted body if you're just going to put the tux on him?

Well, i like to change the look from time to time, maybe pose it with unbutton tux, so you can see his tattoo. Or maybe wearing tux with ungloved hands covering his mouth with his tattoed hands...

I'm really not bothered by the body tattoos - I doubt this one will have the seeing as the price point is lower. Plus I imagine so many people who get it will have it with the tux, it would be pointless having it, same with the AA.

Whereas the pimp version already has his chest on display from the coat so it kind of needs it.

There will be no tattoos, for sure. No hands tattoos also and no rings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the figure, and the headsculpt – however I feel it should come with an alternative headsculpt... either him laughing or slightly damaged (both from the Chinhook scene).

I feel the same. In the past have Hot Toys shown a prototype and then included another sculpt with it not originally shown, or changed the sculpt?

Nope. Just shown blurred sculpt if that included not finished face of an actor.

Back