1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figu

I liked the goat guy.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figu

I don't know if I even saw Stan the Eyeball Man but Mr. Grin I noticed a couple times. I honestly wonder if Hot Toys will even actually make these. I can't say that I'd want them because they don't do anything really.

I don't know if I even saw Stan the Eyeball Man but Mr. Grin I noticed a couple times. I honestly wonder if Hot Toys will even actually make these. I can't say that I'd want them because they don't do anything really.
Ya I was hoping for a funny scene when they broke in the building. Maybe in the extended cut there were more scenes with them. But I don't see these getting made and more of a display piece for the cons.

2 down, 7 to go

Jokergoons.JPG

Goat-600x284.jpg

RIP Stan the eyeball man. Your oscar winning role in this movie cements you as one of the greatest film characters of all time.

Still making a 6" figuarts style custom of this guy
1. Because its easy (ping pong ball head or something), and
2. Because i need some thugs to stand around the numerous jokers ill be getting/making

(figuarts style simply because i've fallen in love with the "import aesthetic" of those figures)

Don't forget the henchmen with the box heads, and the Batman mask guy.

Hot Toys had better make 'em all. All or nothin'.

that meat suit guy is mildly unnerving... i really love how over the top silly joker's goons are, it actually makes them somewhat scary imo

also what is up with mr spiky head, i googled "spiky head mask" and found this...
0b84a2a115a6df2c02e1203cf328095e.jpg

I love how all the costumes are crappy halloween masks that you see everywhere on the internet, like the baby mask

Big fan of the goat headed priest. Very unnerving and he got a centre shot in the Arkham flash back scene.

Back