1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figu

If the price ain't too high, I'd be interested to buy the eye ball henchman. He looks pretty cool.
Eye ball henchman? He's got a name. It's Eyeball Man. Seriously... some people...

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figu

I'd rather have Bob the Goon than either of these personally.

Would definitely get Bob the goon.
Then again, this marks the first time DC/Marvel crossover. This eye buy guy is clearly The Orb, a Ghostrider villain.

Stan I. Ballmen

Eye ball henchman? He's got a name. It's Eyeball Man. Seriously... some people...

Sorry man, how rude of me. :dance

16.jpg

Never ever spoil the integrity of a Hot Toys figure. That would be worse than relieving yourself on the Mona Lisa.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Too bad Stan doesn't come with a skateboard.

i want the guy with the panda outfit and batman outfit also

i think Hot toy are going to sell this 2 as a set

i think Hot toy are going to sell this 2 as a set

I honestly think they'll put both with the Silver Jacket Joker, as people will want that figure and it would be easy to pack in a figure most people would buy with two most people would pass on and just up the price tag a bit.

I honestly think they'll put both with the Silver Jacket Joker, as people will want that figure and it would be easy to pack in a figure most people would buy with two most people would pass on and just up the price tag a bit.

then HT will sell the set for like $600 or something if you add 3 figures together

then HT will sell the set for like $600 or something if you add 3 figures together

I'd say they'd price it around $400 and something. I think it'd get about the same pricing as previous sets like Alfred/Bruce/Batlocker and Returns Batman/Bruce got.

This will go very well in my 1/6 Madballs tribute section.

if they price is right i take it !!

Back