Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah you can see them in the TFA dictionary and just barely when she's in the Star Destroyer, but that's about it.

View attachment 299115

Yeah it's pretty much the only shot she was wearing them right when she slides down the rope and walks outside. That's it. Even when she is sliding down the sand hill on the piece of metal she already ditched the shin wrappings :lecture

Yeah it's pretty much the only shot she was wearing them right when she slides down the rope and walks outside. That's it. Even when she is sliding down the sand hill on the piece of metal she already ditched the shin wrappings :lecture

I noticed they're also in all the behind the scenes shots of her riding the speeder. But in the actual movie they're gone, which makes me think they either got removed or CG'd out for whatever reason.

star-wars-the-force-awakens-j-j-abrams-daisy-ridley.jpg

what fine little eyes some of you guys have. I can never get my eyes passed Rey's little bubble butt to see her calves. :dunno

Oh don't worry, I still make time to appreciate that too. :)

at last Rey arrives to Madrid, here we have to wait always a lot to get Hot Toys or Sideshow.... What a excellence figure!!!!

IMG-20161019-WA0058.jpg
IMG-20161019-WA0054.jpg
IMG-20161019-WA0056.jpg
IMG-20161019-WA0060.jpg
20161020_085315.jpg

What do you guys prefer, a battle stance pose or a more neutral standing pose?

Still haven't decided on whether or not to put her in scavenger or not. Like someone said, it was only in her intro scene, but at the same time I like to use as many accessories as I can to keep the box near empty.

Still haven't decided on whether or not to put her in scavenger or not. Like someone said, it was only in her intro scene, but at the same time I like to use as many accessories as I can to keep the box near empty.

I like the first pose better.

Beautiful picture and set-up.

Very nice. Nice looking base also.

Absolutely LOVE the hybrid scavenger look! Please consider this pose stolen...

Thank you, guys! :rock

So far I've got her in a neutral stance with most of her gear on. I really like some of the more aggressive poses although if she had ankle articulation I'd like them even more.

I like the second pose more. Looks a bit more natural with the way she's holding the staff and the hilt.

Great poses!!

My little project for my Rey and BB8 set is coming along nicely....

Can you guess who it is. ..
e07dadf0d3f96fd9fcb9dc9898380150.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I feel like I'm super late to this party (especially since I've had my Rey since the middle of September), but I have to say that this was one of the best purchases I've ever made! She looks absolutely amazing from nearly every angle. Definitely had some fun finally taking some pictures of her. IMG_0473.jpgIMG_0479.jpgIMG_0480.jpgIMG_0474.jpg

Yeah, it was definitely supposed to be more of an aggressive defensive stance pose, but BB-8 is in the way of her knee :lol I tried some slight adjustments and angle shifts, give it one more go to see if anyone likes it. Was going to have the trio of her, Finn, and Bob back-to-back-to-back type of display, but I can always go neutral for all 3 of them next to each other. :wink1:

The original art inspiration was this: Maybe I'll try switching the staff to the other hand... :monkey3

rey_starwars_by_kasai-d9mk7tb (1).jpg

Thanks for the feedback thus far! :hi5:

Back