Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great photos of this figure .
I got mine last week.
Here's a couple of iPhone shots!

And together with Kylo:

Great looking figure and with two different outfit combinations it's almost tempting to get a second one !!

I've almost got a Detolf cube secured for this one. Rearranging shelves is unbelievably cathartic, albeit time consuming.

I know what you mean and I feel your pain. However I do enjoy it as it is all part of the fun in collecting and interacting with your figures when it comes time to clean the detolf. Although it is frustrating for me when I have this awesome pose in my head I want to do but can't due to my awful posing skills or the pose ends up taking too much detolf space, and then I just end up putting them back into their museum poses.

My only qualms with BB-8 are his antennae are a bit big and of course the lack of body lights. Excited to get him though. Still can't decide whether to hold on to the Sphero. It's a pretty fun little unit and the value has fallen out from under it.

Keep the Sphero. I have both, and the way I see it, Hot Toys BB-8 is the "hero" version and the Sphero is the "stunt" version.

Does the base come with that sand look?

No, I made that, Trafford.

My only qualms with BB-8 are his antennae are a bit big and of course the lack of body lights. Excited to get him though. Still can't decide whether to hold on to the Sphero. It's a pretty fun little unit and the value has fallen out from under it.

Keep the Sphero. I have both, and the way I see it, Hot Toys BB-8 is the "hero" version and the Sphero is the "stunt" version.

I passed on the HT bb-8 combo when I ran across a good deal for just Rey and found a sphero bb-8 for a good price too. Still waiting for the droid to arrive but I think he'll be just fine as a Hot Toys replacement.

Well, I have been waiting like the rest of you. I didn't pre order on principal, but now I reaally want this for my collection.

I AM going to gamble a bit here. I figure they made a million of these and no chance for a sell out, so I am shiftin all my funds to pay for the Blitzway GB 4pk right now, figuring that will Definetly sell out.

Rey is slated for a few months down the road or as asoon as a deal breaks.

Its a risk I know but I can only shell out so much at once.....

I figure they still have most SW HT still available after months now so a sell out is un likely.....

Hey, I just checked and BigBadToyStore shows they have the single Rey figure in stock. It's the Rey & BB-8 combo that's still on pre-order.

I have Rey and BB-8 coming in about two weeks. Very excited. She was my next figure choice after Kylo.

78ee2b25bb6ba5efef4918b7892874e9.jpg
1903d64dd8e3ff9acdc64233161de1fb.jpg
c22148fee5f084683bc8ff45ef80d9d5.jpg
15f3bf777039e9736bf1f3782a772c42.jpg
98f19092449abb3595f065dedfdc2a89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back