Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

image.jpg

05f.gif

Congrats on your first(of probably many) Hot Toys, Mikey :)

The one thing that would make Rey better? A lightup Saber. I gotta say, I hope we get one for the episode 8 version and I hope she looks different enough to justify me buying her again to get it.

The one thing that would make Rey better? A lightup Saber. I gotta say, I hope we get one for the episode 8 version and I hope she looks different enough to justify me buying her again to get it.
Thanks definitely of many just a quick look of it had a lot of detail. The only thing I'm wondering is if the teeth are supposed to be the top or bottom.

One thing I do like is the transparent design that HT does with sabers lit or not..with the right lighting and camera angles you can get the effect

Mine still says shipping soon....:impatient:

At least you guys are all posting great pics to hold me over until mine arrives.

Back