Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow, come on.

waiting-for-another-amp-039-waiting-skeleton-amp-039-posts_fb_4623753.jpg

Would you be able to have her in the scavenger gear but the hood is down and goggles are off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an idea..should've thought of that :wave

Best i can do without tearing the hood. You be the judge

Just for fun..goggles hanging down

Did some futzing and tweaking

Last edited:
Sideshow are giving away a Rey & BB8 tonight from 7pm UK time on their live show.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

May I ask where you're located? Wonder if this is just their HK stock finally going out to folks abroad first. Also did you get the two pack or single?

I'm wondering the same thing, usually everyone gets the notice at once and the thread lights up.

Rey shows they've not really deviated much from the original Starkiller hero prior to becoming Luke.

811bb2a6d1f83ffdc8e69daf98f75814.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm in the UK. 2-pack all the way - gotta show the love for BB-8 :) Also paying in full at time of dispatch, no glexipay on this one. Funny I seem to be the only one who's had the 14 day notice, though... I mean, I know I'm special and all, but still... :D

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Estimated Item Arrival Notice

Dear Kris ******,

Your pre-order of the Rey and BB-8 - The Force Awakens - Sixth Scale Figure Set (Hot Toys) (902612) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Tuesday, August 30, 2016. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 14 days

I'm in the UK. 2-pack all the way - gotta show the love for BB-8 :) Also paying in full at time of dispatch, no glexipay on this one. Funny I seem to be the only one who's had the 14 day notice, though... I mean, I know I'm special and all, but still... :D

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Estimated Item Arrival Notice

Dear Kris ******,

Your pre-order of the Rey and BB-8 - The Force Awakens - Sixth Scale Figure Set (Hot Toys) (902612) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Tuesday, August 30, 2016. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 14 days

Hmphh. So strange. Pre-ordered mine from SSC almost day one and nothing as of yet. :impatient:

Back