Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know. I've got one last flexi payment in September, but I will pay it early and pay off the figure. I HOPE they ship her out soon. The wait has been a long one for me!

Usually we get the "receiving stock in the next two weeks notice". Maybe we'll just get a "it's on the way, here's your tracking number" notice. Either way, once they send out emails it shows up quick.

They usually get some stock early for reviewers, so that is probably what is going on here. I bet we will be seeing the two week emails soon.

Thanks for posting all these pics to hold us over till we get ours. I really enjoy seeing all of the possible dynamic poses you're able to put Rey in.

To think I was going to pass on this one... it's really a very nice figure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Is she out in North America and canada?

Nobody other than the asian market should have these until SSC gets them in. SSC gets their stock and distributes it to all the vendors worldwide. Since Canada is another country, I'm not sure, but in the past I've seen Canadian vendors get their shipments after SSC initially gets theirs.

Can't decide whether to keep mine as a bare bones Rey with light sabre or scavenger Rey. General I like figures to be as simple as possible but Scavenger Rey has such beautiful accessories that I don't really just want to keep them in the box.

Back