Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've still not received any response from ssc about my Rey either. I hope to hear something soon.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Knowing that the figure's been released for over a month in HK, I've had mine paid off with Sideshow for months now, and it looks like Sideshow has some by now. The wait at this point is honestly a little irritating for me. Now I know Sideshow's a business and they have their way of doing things, so I don't need any chiding about it, just want to vent a bit.

At this point, I'm hoping for the "you've got a delivery tomorrow" email from UPS I get each time a figure is coming.

Yeah, I pre-ordered mine opening weekend of the movie and it's pay in full at release. And yet only one person got an email?

They would not just let them sit on the shelf so they might only be getting a small partial shipment and the full shipment might be a few days behind that. i would expect a email in the next several business days.

Adding to the torture.. :lol

She's a Beaut!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back