Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just checked Leia's arm, not sure if the elbow joint is removable without breaking it, and looks smaller than Luke. Are you able to remove the elbow joint on any of the non lightsaber figures?

It was easy with Kylo
6753fa4717655da59e5a45a62a1aa924.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah Kylo's arm is pretty easy to swap out

The female arm joint has a different connection then the male. It detaches above the bicep instead of in between.

^ Yup, this is Rey's base body folks

This is where modding becomes a challenge both in the legs and the arms :lecture

Even Clipper said not much we could do

They should of used the Avengers widow body (not AOU ) the original had ball sockets and removable ball joints. They started with the attached extended foot pegs with the TWS Widow body :lecture

Last edited:
I'm going to display her with ANH Luke and TPM Annie for my triptych.

Looking nice. I was hoping to pick mine up today, but it hadn't arrived at the shop.... Still, I get a chance to look above at what I'm not looking at in hand.

I got mine last Thursday from Sideshow. I didn't have time to work on the video for it with SDCC and all, but i'm actually really impressed with the figure. Being that it's Star Wars, i won't be keeping it and only bought it for the review, but it's still a a really nice representation of the character with a lot of accessories. I think fans will like this one. But i would imagine that they will be coming in shortly at Sideshow for mass release, so keep your eyes peeled. Or someone buy mine LOL

I got mine last Thursday from Sideshow. I didn't have time to work on the video for it with SDCC and all, but i'm actually really impressed with the figure. Being that it's Star Wars, i won't be keeping it and only bought it for the review, but it's still a a really nice representation of the character with a lot of accessories. I think fans will like this one. But i would imagine that they will be coming in shortly at Sideshow for mass release, so keep your eyes peeled. Or someone buy mine LOL

How much? :monkey3

Back