Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Viewing this figure at SDCC, I hardly noticed the "lack of teeth". I thought the figure looked amazing and can't wait till it arrives from SSC.

I think she'll ship in the next 2 weeks. I'm thinking about ordering another one to go on the speeder.

What are teeth decals?

:lol I hope not..and yes I did some of my own magic on her teeth..makes a world of difference IMO

This is becoming one of my favorite female HT figures to pose and shoot from Head to Toe

URL=https://s270.photobucket.com/user/guyver12/media/BATMAN%20Animated/HT%20Rey%20TFA/cc6a51f3-758c-4985-b070-ee6111898285.jpg.html]
cc6a51f3-758c-4985-b070-ee6111898285.jpg
[/URL]

Nice subtle work on the teeth. I'm pretty sure some people claimed it could not be done. What did you use?

Some experimenting and a lot of lightly brush and wash techniques. Do not recommend it at all, steady and being subtle drove me crazy at times in the process.

Lightened up her eyes and added some freckles.
Stole Guyvers teeth too :lol

Great figure, very photogenic. Can't wait to see more photos from you guys on here.

IMG_9789_zpsk9tbqouk.jpeg

IMG_0492.PNG_zpsrxqsps9t.png

Anybody have any idea as to when bbts will get her in ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back