Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His Rey and Finn do appear a whole lot better scaled. Although to me the flawlessness of her headsculpt just makes his look even more off now.

:exactly: Sad isn't it..and people think this doesn't capture Daisy's likeness :dunno. Like I said, wait to hold her in hand and not judge by seeing her in hand through a display case with different lighting.

She's not a miniature Daisy, but she's the best renedition of Daisy as Rey so far

I can't wait to get this set. She came out much better that I expected. I definitely see Daisy in the HS. The 'mouthguard' teeth don't look too noticeable in the in-hand pics and videos. Must just be the studio lighting and macro photography used on the official pics.

She may be a tad too small, but not as bad of a size snafu as Finn. So that doesn't bother me. Besides, she'll be my first and likely only SW figure for a while. The only other HT I have in my collection is Marty McFly. I also had TWS Black Widow but I sold her to afford Rey.

:exactly: Sad isn't it..and people think this doesn't capture Daisy's likeness :dunno. Like I said, wait to hold her in hand and not judge by seeing her in hand through a display case with different lighting.

She's not a miniature Daisy, but she's the best renedition of Daisy as Rey so far

The Hasbro 4" figure is the closest I've seen yet.

Looks awesome. Like the scavenger look with the face exposed as well. Kinda crazy knowing those hair ringlets are under there. I was thinking they might be removable for when the hood goes on.

It's not a perfect likeness - like Farmboy Luke - but unlike Farmboy Luke it captures her personality and is just beautiful to behold.

It's not a perfect likeness - like Farmboy Luke - but unlike Farmboy Luke it captures her personality and is just beautiful to behold.
In the Clipperking costume change video she looks fantastic. When she arrives I think I'll go for the scavenger look with face exposed. Too many display options though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The scavenger look with the shoulder guard, backpack, gloves just looks so excellent. They really did a fantastic job with the outfit.

My HK seller has just dispatched mine to the UK. Sadly it's a b'day present, some won't be Unboxing until September :-(.
Hot Toys are really pumping these out. Only Yoda and TFA Han pending at the moment, but I'm sure that will change tonight!!

Last edited:
In the Clipperking costume change video she looks fantastic. When she arrives I think I'll go for the scavenger look with face exposed. Too many display options though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This is what I'll likely be doing also. I have the ROV on PO, so that one will have a fully exposed sculpt.

so would it be weird if I grind down her breasts to make the look more scale.....breast mod?

giphy.gif

Back