Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 256270
I've been directing my impatience for the release of Rey and BB8 into gathering/customising some extra props that Rey interacts with in the movie. Anyone know where I can find some 1/6 scale self-inflating bread?

Yeah. There's a dude on Jakku that can hook you up if you have something cool to trade.

Tempted to grab this but not a huge fan of the outfit. Maybe she will wear something better in VIII or IX.

One thing I'll need to do with this HS is add some sweat and grime to her face. I didn't realize how much she was sweating in the film, but in the BTS they said Dhubai was 120 dregrees and she was running pretty much the whole movie a lot but still I think HT should've added some kind of sweat effects to her forehead because even on Starkiller in the snow she was sweating . When you see this in HD, it really pops out more. :lecture

One thing I'll need to do with this HS is add some sweat and grime to her face. I didn't realize how much she was sweating in the film, but in the BTS they said Dhubai was 120 dregrees and she was running pretty much the whole movie a lot but still I think HT should've added some kind of sweat effects to her forehead because even on Starkiller in the snow she was sweating . When you see this in HD, it really pops out more. :lecture

It is feasible.

I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but when you look at the paint of the skin on AoU Hulk, it has a very subtle sparkle to it as if to illustrate perspiration.

It is feasible.

I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but when you look at the paint of the skin on AoU Hulk, it has a very subtle sparkle to it as if to illustrate perspiration.

They also did it with Stormtrooper Luke. I liked it but not everyone did.

hmmm

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse May - July 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse July -Aug 2016.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

hmmm

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse May - July 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse July -Aug 2016.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Good! My wallet needs a break!

The list that Budget Stark posted suggested Q3/Q4.

Bummer, but not altogether unexpected. It's the only thing I have coming at this point. Waitin' on some more announcements...:impatient:

This sucks. I just got the same email about 45 minutes ago. But I checked my account and my flexpay scheduled hasn't changed. Weird.

The delay is a little frustrating because of all my preorders, I think I want her the most. I've also had her on order the longest.

Anybody think the delay maybe to do her an LED lightsaber like the others or do we think that ship has sailed? I'm fine with a plain one but I do like having the occasional lightup pose with my others.

Back