Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh damn the saber isn't ignited:gah:

I guess they didn't want to make a new saber arm for Rey like the others . C'mon HT, you said you did this for the fans, make an ignited saber arm for Rey!

Glad that she's getting a lightsaber and don't really care that it doesn't light up. It's a cool feature to use for pictures or whatever but it's not like I'm permanently keeping them on. My guess is with it being an added on item that they didn't have time to develop a female arm that holds the batteries for the LED function without delaying it.

I'm sad the saber doesn't light up. But I'll live with it. I'll probably end up displaying her with her staff. Maybe they'll release another version of her with the outfit at the end of the film, and that version will come with an LED lightsaber. Then I can just put it on the other figure.

I'm sad the saber doesn't light up. But I'll live with it. I'll probably end up displaying her with her staff. Maybe they'll release another version of her with the outfit at the end of the film, and that version will come with an LED lightsaber. Then I can just put it on the other figure.
Yeah I would bet future releases of her will have an LED feature for the lightsaber so you'll be able to swap it out.

Awesome!

also these
8zhhc2.jpg

walrio.jpg

Ha, digging these new upgrades, ordered this long ago so I'm happy with everything. Got the Set for $274 shipped.

And yes, I will get playsand for this iconic display. :lol

Last edited:
I was on the fence with this one but the updates were enough for me to bite!. I ended up PO'ing the one with BB8. And I don't mind that the saber doesn't light up. I never turn them on anyways.

I should probably sell some of my collection off before I go to the poor house! Not too attached to my TWS Black Widow....

I was on the fence with this one but the updates were enough for me to bite!. I ended up PO'ing the one with BB8. And I don't mind that the saber doesn't light up. I never turn them on anyways.

I should probably sell some of my collection off before I go to the poor house! Not too attached to my TWS Black Widow....

Judging by what disney has in stored for future SW stuffs, I imagine a few people would be selling off this version to upgrade to the latest version of Rey from the newest movies as soon as they are out, just like how there are 6-7 versions of Black Widow by now. :lol

I believe they announced a revised sculpt when they unveiled the new accessories.

They didn't put that in the Facebook announcement, but said that the figure already features "...the remarkable likeness of the talented Daisy Ridley..." :monkey1

While the HT web page specifies "newly developed head sculpt featuring likeness of Daisy Ridley", the original (and still not updated) Sideshow page already says the same thing: "Newly developed head sculpt with a highly-accurate facial expression and make-up".

So I don't see any confirmation yet that they've changed the sculpt. But they might do at some point.

Back