Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't they have to develop a new arm or body for the light up lightsaber? If they did I can see them forgoing the lights and just adding the hilt and blade to the set.

I haven't yet retired the idea that they may yet sneak a light up saber into this release. The delay in announcing this being the spoiler killer protocols. Anything is possible.

Have they shown any commercials with Rey with the saber? I know Disney Elite toys have only just surfaced showing Rey with the saber. It could well be included but who knows. I'm sure it was purposely previewed without the saber and who knows at what point they can include it.

i want them to make a Rey's AT-AT home :)
omg it would be so big :lol

That closing scene outfit she was wearing is a must HT buy for me. I like it was a completely new outfit but she still had her Jakuu colors on it.

Are they saying no matter what Rey is going to have all her outfits seem the same somewhat

i want them to make a Rey's AT-AT home :)
omg it would be so big :lol

I thought that was strange, she is one tough girl, even Luke lived in an actual house. Am I too assume that the AT-AT fell out of the star destroyer at some point, what's an AT-AT doing in the dessert

I thought that was strange, she is one tough girl, even Luke lived in an actual house. Am I too assume that the AT-AT fell out of the star destroyer at some point, what's an AT-AT doing in the dessert

Why wouldn't an AT-AT be in the desert? All Terrain Armored Transport, brutha.

Well in the films alone, they were depicted being used on terrains and climates ranging from the frigid, ice world of Hoth to the forest moon of Endor. It's not inconceivable to believe that they were also used in desert sands at one point or another.

I wonder if JJ was paying homage to the infamous Blue Milk of ANH with Rey's green bread

I'm hoping they put the saber arm in this release, as this is the outfit she used it in. BUT... I"ll also buy her final-scene outfit, too. The Grey was more noticeable, and I like how they tried to make her look a bit "Han Solo" with it. It'd be nice if that was her main outfit for Episode VIII.

Back