Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping they put the saber arm in this release, as this is the outfit she used it in. BUT... I"ll also buy her final-scene outfit, too. The Grey was more noticeable, and I like how they tried to make her look a bit "Han Solo" with it. It'd be nice if that was her main outfit for Episode VIII.

Could you see her eventually wearing black as a Jedi

Will Rey keep the this saber as her own or will she get a new one in training

I thought that was strange, she is one tough girl, even Luke lived in an actual house. Am I too assume that the AT-AT fell out of the star destroyer at some point, what's an AT-AT doing in the dessert

i think u got your answer. the AT-ATs were all terrain, they can go on any surface, and they were also in RoTJ on Endor. :)

Could you see her eventually wearing black as a Jedi

Will Rey keep the this saber as her own or will she get a new one in training

To go through proper Jedi training she must construct her own.

That's why Kylo Ren's is not a perfect, solid beam, his training wasn't complete and it's probably going to fail before the end of the new trilogy.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

You mean the way the blade appears or its actual shape?

If it's the former, then the latter definitely has something to do with that, I'd wager. I can't imagine beam splitting a lightsaber crystal has a very stable end result. Don't know if it could cause a failure though.

You mean the way the blade appears or its actual shape?

If it's the former, then the latter definitely has something to do with that, I'd wager. I can't imagine beam splitting a lightsaber crystal has a very stable end result. Don't know if it could cause a failure though.

Those things on either side are just described as exhaust vents for the main blade.

It would be nice, but I highly doubt they will go into any detail on lightsaber construction for any of the characters in the upcoming films. Perhaps in the books or if we're lucky a live action TV show...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

When I first saw Ren's blade I thought that (since some time has passed) maybe it was a new more advanced type that could actually "cut through" or disrupt a normal lightsaber blade. I was wrong :(

As for the unstable look of Ren's blade, if they "borrow" more stuff from the EU then Sith (red) blades use synthetic crystals and perhaps Ren's was not quite made perfect since his training is incomplete, as others have said.

As per TFA visual dictionnary, Ren's saber is powered by a cracked Kyber Crystal hence the unstable blade.

As per TFA visual dictionary, Ren's saber is powered by a cracked Kyber Crystal hence the unstable blade.

PbksBXu.gif

Exhaust ports were needed because of the cracked crystal and he created the cross guard saber because of it's classic look but it was more driven by need.

As for Rey I absolutely have no doubts that she'll create her own saber, maybe even a lightsaber staff to call back to what she used on Jakku, and I wouldn't be shocked if it were a color we've never seen on screen like yellow.

I thought that was strange, she is one tough girl, even Luke lived in an actual house. Am I too assume that the AT-AT fell out of the star destroyer at some point, what's an AT-AT doing in the dessert

It's remnants from the Battle of Jakku, 1 year after Endor where the Empire made their last stand against the Rebellion and the New Republic.

Incidentally, after seeing this for the 3rd time today I decided to order this via BBTS. Daisy was just too good and BB-8 too awesome to pass them up.

Incidentally, after seeing this for the 3rd time today I decided to order this via BBTS. Daisy was just too good and BB-8 too awesome to pass them up.

Yeah, I hit this at BBTS (w BB8) as soon as I saw the movie -- she was terrific and would make a great display on her own or with one of her relatives. I really liked the outfit detail as well.

Back