Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 2-pack would have been an instant buy if it had included this look:

daisy-ridley-star-wars-episode-7.jpg

It seems strange that they didn't include it. It's such a perfect (and literal) in between look, so you have a little headgear, but you can see her face. I don't believe you can achieve that look with what HT has included. The mask "sculpt" probably doesn't have anything under the scarf across her mouth. The only possibility would be to buy an extra mask sculpt and disassemble it to use the hat and goggles on the unmasked sculpt.

And yeah, the lightsaber as well. Really makes me wonder if they will do another version.

Same with Kylo--there will most likely be a second version with an unmasked head, but will that be the only difference between the current Kylo release and the probable "2.0"?

I liked all of Reys looks in the movie.will be getting this and I really want her look at the end of the movie when meeting Luke.
If HT do a version 2 of Kylo ren, I would hope it would come battle damaged but with a normal headsculpt and a battle damaged one.
That way the normal sculpt could go on the current Kylo.

And yeah, the lightsaber as well. Really makes me wonder if they will do another version.

Same with Kylo--there will most likely be a second version with an unmasked head, but will that be the only difference between the current Kylo release and the probable "2.0"?

Do people think a 2.0 version of TFA Kylo (and possibly Rey) are that likely? Don't get me wrong - I'm praying it's gonna happen. I'm just not going to hold my breath. Have they done two versions of the same character (from the same movie) within a year? I'm drawing a blank...

It seems strange that they didn't include it. It's such a perfect (and literal) in between look, so you have a little headgear, but you can see her face. I don't believe you can achieve that look with what HT has included. The mask "sculpt" probably doesn't have anything under the scarf across her mouth. The only possibility would be to buy an extra mask sculpt and disassemble it to use the hat and goggles on the unmasked sculpt.

I would have loved to get this look as well, and it really seems crazy that they didn't give her a light saber but that tells me that they may do a second release of her final battle look.

Do people think a 2.0 version of TFA Kylo (and possibly Rey) are that likely? Don't get me wrong - I'm praying it's gonna happen. I'm just not going to hold my breath. Have they done two versions of the same character (from the same movie) within a year? I'm drawing a blank...

I think the fact that TFA has broken like every record out there, pretty much confirms that we will see multiple releases of Ren and Rey, at the very least we will see an unmasked ren with driver sculpt.

I would have loved to get this look as well, and it really seems crazy that they didn't give her a light saber but that tells me that they may do a second release of her final battle look.

I think the fact that TFA has broken like every record out there, pretty much confirms that we will see multiple releases of Ren and Rey, at the very least we will see an unmasked ren with driver sculpt.

:pray:

I hope you're right!

A second Kylo is all but guaranteed. There's no way HT would NOT do an Adam Driver sculpt. They probably just didn't do it for this version because Disney said they couldn't reveal that before the movie opened and HT didn't want to wait to put the figure up for sale. It would also open up the chance to do a second version, which HT LOVE to do!

I suspect Rey with a lightsaber might have been a similar situation, Disney not wanting to spoil that aspect of the character. But I do have doubts as to whether they would do a second Rey since this one is like 90% complete (just missing the hat/goggles and lightsaber). Although a "Luke island" Rey is probably guaranteed.

If we get another Rey, I'd think her final look in the movie as she goes off on her search is the most likely candidate for release. I mean, it seems like she'll be wearing that for at least some of the next movie too. I'd think that's when they'd give her the lightsaber too.

Does the Rey figure come with two heads? I thought that the cloth and goggles were designed to fit over the regular head. Is there confirmation anywhere?

I keep seeing the photos and she just looks awesome. Ordered from BBTS! I cannot wait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I really like what she was wearing at the end. I might have to wait for that.

Rey.jpg

For sure this will be released, I would imagine it might have been an exclusive idea until the film did so well. I wouldn't be shocked if it were announced and pre-orderable within the next month.

... and it will it come with Anakin's lightsaber?

Back