Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey o/ I'm new to collecting figurines but this specific figurine is the one that made me took interest in it. It's super expensive but I really want to get it, I have a few questions though: Do you know of any other figurines series with comparable quality and size (and about the same prices or lower)? Is there a chance that this figurines will be sold out from the start if I don't pre-order it? Thanks a lot of enlightening me!

Welcome :wave

No, theres no other substitute for hot Toys currently.

It will not be sold out, theres plenty of it to go around, though there might be price increase or decrease depending on the demand then.

I'm not so sure of this. I think there is at least a decent chance that they went light on the production of these (particularly the two-pack) ahead of the reception by fans of the new film. Now that it's clear that Rey and BB-8 are the breakout stars of the new trilogy, I could see this get Wait Listed rather quickly. I made my move on these last night...

I liked the movie so much and Rey was so badass i had to order the Rey and BB8 combo. I used some rewards and have only $44 payments....not too shabby. Next after her is Kylo Ren.

What is the best and cheapest way to get these two in the UK?

I find ss is probably the best option if u open fedex acc saves u £12 plus you know your gonna get your item when preordered
found it £20 cheaper elsewhere but rewards fedex handling charge still ended up at ss

I find ss is probably the best option if u open fedex acc saves u £12 plus you know your gonna get your item when preordered
found it £20 cheaper elsewhere but rewards fedex handling charge still ended up at ss

Would I not get charged customs by getting it from the US.

I've ordered Rey only version, £220 from Forbidden planet. Collectable Kitbash had it £205 but no longer available. They do have Rey/BB8 version still

Ebay seller Loonen toys has it £165 single figure & free shipping from China/Hong-Kong but it's not due to be released for months.

I've pre ordered from Forbidden planet just to make sure I can get one as she seems very popular now. If I can find it cheaper once released can cancel from FP.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeh ull get charged customs but still cheaper rey is $305 shipped with taxes which is £205
rey with bb8 £255 after all plus you get rewards so stll best option and cheaper than fp plus you get the figures way earlier than uk retailers

Who can just pick up a lightsaber for the first time and fight trained dark side wielding sith. Yes excellent...

We also know where rey comes from, so she's not just some random person in the galaxy.
I would argue that she's clearly proficient in some form of self defense, as she has her staff and wielded it. So...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Rey is a really great character. Can't wait to see what's in store for her in future episodes.

Back