Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23819584115_8d7ff7a4cc_b.jpg

23192770783_7ee9843063_b.jpg

23192770583_fd218a177e_b.jpg

23523901550_27664a6ce4_b.jpg

23793471096_db2f3e74f4_b.jpg

Hope BB-8 looks a little bit better than what we've seen. Not instantly looking that much nicer than the sphero. Love the scavenger look on Rey. Thanks for posting those pics, YFB.

Hope BB-8 looks a little bit better than what we've seen. Not instantly looking that much nicer than the sphero. Love the scavenger look on Rey. Thanks for posting those pics, YFB.

No problem, man. :duff People seem to love Rey and Kylo Ren the most, I wonder how quickly they will sell out.

Rey was cool but
Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw the movie today. It was spectacular. I loved Finn and Poe, but Rey was definitely my favorite character. I eagerly await this figure.

Rey was cool but
Spoiler Spoiler:

she HAS to have strong lineage. That's the only answer.

So I just got back from the movie, I absolutely loved Rey. She was by far my favorite character in the movie. Ordered the set with BB-8! I wish BB-8 came with a base that includes a name plate like the rest of the figures.

Been away from these forums for quite some time! Last forum i contributed to was the Man of Steel Superman one?? been looking forward to TFA for 3 years almost now and ive got to say i absolutely loved the film and more specifically REY!

So im over the moon that Hot Toys is releasing a Rey and BB-8 set, i thought i was out of the collecting game but some things never change, looking forward to following this thread! :)

Rey was tailored to the audience like the Spicegirls. Everyone should be loving Rey. And BB8.

Rey was cool but
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I went into the film expecting to adore Rey and left the film over the moon about her.

I am so excited for her adventures to unfold throughout the new trilogy. I will definitely be picking this figure up and I hope they add in a bonus accessory before the figure ships.

So I just got back from the movie, I absolutely loved Rey. She was by far my favorite character in the movie. Ordered the set with BB-8! I wish BB-8 came with a base that includes a name plate like the rest of the figures.

Same here definitely at must have after seeing the movie glad though i didnt order phasm and kylo this was my 3rd choice out of three now its first figure
obviously seeing the film shes missing one crucial accessory at the moment

Rey was my favourite character too, but I loved Finn and Chewbacca as well.

I would love a Rey figure with:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I posted this on the Spoiler thread as well, but thought I'd put it in here too in response to the spoiler comment by Sevreed above. Happy to remove this if there is an outcry...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just ordered too. I liked the likeness before but was waiting to see if I liked the movie/Rey's character. Yes to both!
I can't see the spoiler tags (they don't seem to work on iPhone safari) but I too am waiting for the addition of a crucial accessory!

Back