Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all we know a lightsaber has been planned the entire time but they've had to Not show it from directive from Disney.
adding a "secret banner" or pixelating the image would give it away for a lot of people I feel.

Or it's just given to Finn only to make us want to buy both.

The sphero is pretty close. I mean the HT one will likely be a better detailed version with lights and maybe arms, but the pictures so far don't show it to look all that realistic. The BB-8 from HT is also somewhat inexpensive at $65 extra, which is maybe what's worrying me too, that they'll cheap out on him.

Watching the film now. So far so good.

Don't know if spoiler tags are still required.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Watching the film now. So far so good.

Don't know if spoiler tags are still required.

Spoiler Spoiler:

How can you be watching the film NOW and be typing this long post?

That makes me sad, Kuat. Can't remember if i saw T2 in the theatre--I know I read the novelization for some reason though. :slap Get off the board, we'll be here when the flick is done.

WHAT!? Where the hell do you live?

You're missing out on one of the greatest earthly pleasures there is (it would be heavenly if not for cell phones).

No, one of the greatest earthly pleasures is owning a film on a lovely shiny disc that you can play, pause and rewind without having to make a decision to see it at a certain point in time with a bunch of strangers. :wink1:

My dad is a Brit and hates going to the theatre due to the people and the "smell of popcorn" as he puts it. Little does he know that some people eat hot dogs and all sorts of other things these days at the movies.

My dad is a Brit and hates going to the theatre due to the people and the "smell of popcorn" as he puts it. Little does he know that some people eat hot dogs and all sorts of other things these days at the movies.

I remember the floor being sticky.

And no, it wasn't that kind of cinema. :lol

I have an aversion to the transient nature of cinema. When a film plays you have to stay with it or miss it. I have the same aversion to watching series on television. I much rather wait and have an entire season on disc.

No, one of the greatest earthly pleasures is owning a film on a lovely shiny disc that you can play, pause and rewind without having to make a decision to see it at a certain point in time with a bunch of strangers. :wink1:
seeing it with strangers is what makes it so great. People are cheering and laughing together at something they enjoy. It really adds to the experience and excitement imo. Shiny discs are awesome too, dont get me wrong

seeing it with strangers is what makes it so great. People are cheering and laughing together at something they enjoy. It really adds to the experience and excitement imo. Shiny discs are awesome too, dont get me wrong

Yeah, but I'm anti-social.

I like to deal with fellow nerds through the protective barrier known as the internet. :lol

Something like HAS to be seen on the big screen at least once or you are really missing out. I can understand waiting and watching a comedy or court room drama on DVD but this is an experience.

IMO

Back