Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Someone"....

For some reason I see Luke's mechanical hand touching BB-8... and a hatch opening to reveal a new shiny lightsaber for Rey.

But I'm just guessing...

This crazy Bespin saber (or old Anakin saber) sure gets around.

I wouldn't expect to see Luke anywhere near BB-8 early in this movie. Especially since he belongs to Poe.

I don't think they will "find" Luke until the end. I think a major storyline of this movie is "the search for Luke".

Anyway, just playing the guessing game. This is the fun part. The hype.

Very cool to see that this comes with BB-8. Guess I can go bananas with the Sphero one now. I wonder how much it'll cost, though. It would be nice if it came in at $229.99, but I doubt it.

Now we just play the waiting game with the head sculpt reveals...

Lando finds da lightsaber, sucka!

...and gives it to his son, Finn, to play with... so he feels pretty confident that he can whoop ass with his weapon... so many years later, when confronted by Ren, Finn has no trouble whipping it out to show da man who's boss.

And then he loses his hand.

Luke does a face plant.

Cue Fanfare!

Leia SKYwalker and Han SoLO had a baby and it was called...

They really thought hard about that one. :rotfl

Not going to disagree with the theory in general, but Leia never goes by Skywalker. She is referred to as General Organa.

Damn these star wars figures are coming out amazing. Hot toys is killing it right now. Making me feel like changing my whole collection around. Sell everything and go all in on star wars!

I was thinking about getting the Sphero BB8 for the play factor and it's in scale with everything else. Will wait and see what HT does. I'm sure it will look better but that sphero looks like so much fun.

Costume design just looks like a bunch of rags really lol. I don't find it that interesting.

Are we sure that BB-8 will come with the Rey figure, or they just pictured them together for the magazine images?

Costume design just looks like a bunch of rags really lol. I don't find it that interesting.

Are we sure that BB-8 will come with the Rey figure, or they just pictured them together for the magazine images?

Just from the magazine images. I wouldn't put it past HT to give it's own release and charge too much for what it is like Rocket.

I had decided to have a strong TFA presence in my collection when I saw the first trailers, I just wasn't sure how I was going to do it (props, statues, figures).

Hot Toys is really making a case for figures. I love Rey's design, and what we can see of the figure looks great. BB-8 included would be gravy. I really like Phasma, too.

I think Hot Toys will be winning my money! Now I want to see X-wing Poe, Han, and Luke (which probably won't be for a while yet).

Damn these star wars figures are coming out amazing. Hot toys is killing it right now. Making me feel like changing my whole collection around. Sell everything and go all in on star wars!

Haha, I felt like doing the same! HT are producing fantastic Star Wars 1/6 figures, its tempting.

I won't sell everything but honestly Star Wars is going to take more of a priority for me going forward and I don't really plan to focus on many other lines.

Isn't that a life size figure currently on display at Times Square (Hong Kong)?

Edit: Yep

Times Square 0265_1308731551414989672_n.jpg

Back