Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tell me when mine is ready to ship. Because they had my money the day the characters were announced.

Looks good, but in all the trailer footage Rey's upper arm is exposed.

Great that she comes with BB8, lets hope he lights up!

I wonder if she'll have interchangeable parts for her different looks or if we'll get multiple figures for her.

Not sure why everyone wants her before they even see the movie.

And what if BB-8 is the new Jar-Jar...?

Exactly what I think. Why would anyone buy figures before they see it? I'm expecting Rey and Captain Phasma to be the best new characters, but still not buying until the movie is out.

Not sure why everyone wants her before they even see the movie.

And what if BB-8 is the new Jar-Jar...?

Rey is the primary protagonist of a trilogy of films that will be some of the most historic films ever.

Why do people buy Avenger figures when Age of Ultron was hot trash?

Calm down, jr. Just propositioning that this might not be the next best thing since sex. It is possible. I hope not, but it is possible. That's the mystery.

Calm down, jr. Just propositioning that this might not be the next best thing since sex. It is possible. I hope not, but it is possible. That's the mystery.

It's a new Star Wars trilogy. You are in fact familiar with the Star Wars franchise, no?

And it's silly that you are bringing up trilogies when in fact the only figures you could buy for A New Hope were via a redemption you applied for prior to the movie actually releasing. I feel like you didn't get the memo that when you reach a certain age, calling someone "jr" is no longer an insult.

And it's silly that you are bringing up trilogies when in fact the only figures you could buy for A New Hope were via a redemption you applied for prior to the movie actually releasing.

I don't understand this comment.

Anyway, not in the mood to spare with you. I'm sure you will love this movie no matter what, since judging by your avatar you are easily pleased.

Are you going to see it with WEEJedi?

What is wrong with you?

I'm fairly certain anyone who goes back a page will notice you started whining and making age jokes. I just entertained it because the hilarity of someone calling me young while I'm in my 30s was too much to resist.

What? Because I called you jr? That was a response to your bitter rebuttal. All I was suggesting was that maybe you haven't been thru the SW hype only to be disappointed. Seems like a fair proposition to me.

Back