Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rey, modded, sideshow helmet repainted, etc etc. I'm in love!
101d5df2c7f68d46afdb9ee9580e15b2.jpg
5ce1928ff96913b4b6a75cf474b34bdd.jpg

Wow. Amazing paintjob on that helmet!

Nice pickup, kurtochoa. :) This is still one of my favorite figures... The tailoring and the amount of accessories that come with this are insane.

Wish the expression on Rey’s Head sculpts weren’t so blank. If she had a little aggression it would look better imo

It’s not superb by any means, but I personally like this sculpt better than TLJ one.

Agreed. Primarily just because the shape of the HS is much closer to Daisy IMO, and when lit from below it actually looks a lot like her. The TLJ one isn't circular/round enough - and Daisy has a pretty round face.

Yep, also agree this version of Rey with BB8, TFA Kylo and a few others are still a pretty good representation of the Sequel Trilogy.

I agree on all points. I’m hoping Hot Toys tweaks the sculpt on the Last Jedi version.

I was on the fence for this one due to the blank expression, but I pulled the trigger a few weeks ago due to some videos on YouTube. Especially the “How to Pose” video by Sideshow. And I gotta say, in hand it’s great.

Damn those are awesome pics. You really nailed the dynamicness of the poses, especially in that second one. Thanks for sharing!

And is that a figma stand? Does that actually help hold her up? Or perhaps it’s a similar looking one with a claw the front leg is covering.

Don’t mind me :lol

Add another to that stolen pose....

That base is similar to the ones I got on eBay for my Phicen Lady Death....

They are pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all! She really holds poses well.

That stand is actually from my MAFEX Wonder Woman, and it's pretty crappy. The SHFiguarts one is much better and is being used to hold up my WW in a flying pose. They both use a claw system but the SHF one is very sturdy and would work well for 1/6. I just have my three used for other figures so I ended up trying the leftover MAFEX one on Rey, and it's just strong enough to hold her up (the claw is the weak point). Her shoes have enough grip so it holds in place.

Back