Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My modded Rey. Pepper Potts body, custom painted x-wing helmet, water treated outfit. Still waiting on my alternative sculpt.
ba75b1318a76519e58fa3ee86e517d13.jpg

Awesome mods and picture.

I really want to try to get a helmet for my Rey at some point. I'm not even sure if I'd have her wear it, but it was such a sweet moment as part of her intro.

Ah ok, I gotcha. Before you delete the pictures from your phone. I thought you meant either "delete" the figure from your collection, or only post the photo on here for a limited amount of time and then delete it from here. :lol

Just grabbed one (used) off Ebay for 200 AUD...

I'm thinking this is the definitive look and costume for her so I thought I may as well (unless they come up with some better in XI).

I asked this in the other Rey thread but did not get a response and I need some help.

I need to know how to remove the belt so I can change her clothes. Is the torso safe to pull apart? It seems to be a ball joint but it does not come out easy, I wanted to know if it’s safe to do before a second attempt.

I asked this in the other Rey thread but did not get a response and I need some help.

I need to know how to remove the belt so I can change her clothes. Is the torso safe to pull apart? It seems to be a ball joint but it does not come out easy, I wanted to know if it’s safe to do before a second attempt.
The arms are detachable, so you can pull the belt all the way up.

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

Trust me, i've done that before.

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

I don’t know what method you did, but this was less than helpful advice. The belt was so tight it ended up tearing up the soft rubber that makes up the upper torso. It looks like she has 1st degree burns. I pulled it back down and just cut it off in frustration. Luckily the damaged part is covered by the new clothing. If I ever go back to the scavenger look i’ll just repair the belt.

Back