Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine on the actual HT head. I was initially going to purchase a knock off one, but I just figured F it because the head wrap was sort of a pain to get on. Plus, I have three of those HT Rey sculpts.

Here's the first picture I took of them set up the other day. Currently have her all Scavenger-d up at the moment though:
405db061b91a7fca05a53c0a34f576d4.jpg

I only want a BB-8... Here's hoping HT does a stand alone deluxe figure with more attachements and better lighting.

I thought about that when taking the picture, but realized he trusts her and knows she won't hurt him lol.

Here's one more with the Scavenger getup wondering why the Empire would build such humongous Star Destroyers:
54f788df4fc43fd188756fb6911e7e6e.jpg

Not suppose to stay on long periods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a warning on the instruction manual that cautions against leaving the headwrap on for long periods, or it may cause paint fading on the head sculpt. Bummer about that one.

They always say that in the instructions, that anything where there's material rubbing up against a part of the figure may potentially cause staining or fading. The only issue I've ever had with this was slight staining on the neck from dark blue or red colored clothing on a few figures. At least that I've noticed.

Nice, I was wondering if anyone had done a Rey headsculpt with this expression, similar to when she and Finn are running to the Falcon on Jakku or when she fights Kylo.

Back