Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As awesome as Old Han is, I will stick with my Tie pilot and the Rey/BB-8 set. I have other figures I want more that will diversify my collection. Rey and BB-8 are great; they have excellent shelf gravitas.

That'll be my exact collection (Finn Stormie). :clap

Edit: Oh wait, I ordered Luke too! :gah:

It's ironic, because that's what I think the ideal TFA collection is, but mine is nowhere close to being that. :lol

Mine consists/will consist of: Rey (lightsaber), Rey (Jakku gear) & BB-8, ROV Rey, Han, Kylo Ren, Luke, Jakku Stormie and regular Stormie.

:slap

Mine just arrived. Really dig it.. Such a great piece. Sorry about my potato camera, doesn't do justice! =)

17350930_10212779261622259_793604193_n.jpg
17327805_10212779261422254_659474306_n.jpg
17341980_10212779261262250_958666844_o.jpg

One of my favorites, even with the diminutive stature she had a lot of shelf presence. The depth to her outfit is superb, and BB-8 is top notch to boot. Glad you got a set!

One of my favorites, even with the diminutive stature she had a lot of shelf presence. The depth to her outfit is superb, and BB-8 is top notch to boot. Glad you got a set!

Is she undersized or are Kylo/Finn oversized? (I'd say they're oversized since she seems to be in proportion to figures like ANH Leia, DX Indy, and Jack Sparrow)

Is she undersized or are Kylo/Finn oversized? (I'd say they're oversized since she seems to be in proportion to figures like ANH Leia, DX Indy, and Jack Sparrow)
I think maybe a bit of both, but more what you say? She seems a bit small next to some of the OT men, but not offensively so. It's not something I would have necessarily noticed had people not pointed it out here. The only other Hot Toys female character I have is Gamora, and I haven't opened her haha.

Just picked up an accessory to go with Rey. Still think it was a great character introduction, so trying to conjure that with the set-up.

fullsizeoutput_267a.jpg

I just bought Rey and BB-8 from a fellow freak. I'm also planning to display her with the head either partially or fully wrapped...looks great TonTon!

Is that the black series helmet?

33769627526_82fca8d28f_b.jpg

33810071645_47b2250fd9_b.jpg

I was bored so I decided to add the Jakku garb on the figure... Now it's saying on, I absolutely love it.

I repainted her eyes, added some dirt and gave some red to her nose and cheeks for that sun burn look.

Looks good! I'm seeing a lot of nice pictures in this thread. If I could afford it I'd like to get the set.

Back