Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally received this set and I'm really impressed! Rey's figure is really great and BB-8 is an awesome addition. I just find hard to accept those beautiful tailored parts and the plastic belts on the same figure! And of course the girl is too short...I need to find a way to pump her up.

IMG_7565.jpg

Absolutely love this set! Can't decide on a display option. Maybe a hybrid scavenger look with the headwrap around her neck like a scarf?

Finally received this set and I'm really impressed! Rey's figure is really great and BB-8 is an awesome addition. I just find hard to accept those beautiful tailored parts and the plastic belts on the same figure! And of course the girl is too short...I need to find a way to pump her up.

Agree 100% about the belts everything about this figure screams excellence yet those damn belts actually look Hasbroish. Does anyone make custom leather belts? I'd be up for a group commission of replacement belts.

The scale of Rey isn't too far off. Daisy Ridley is 5'7" while the figure is listed as 11.02 inches. Extrapolating that out to full scale comes out to 5'6" so she's only 0.16 inches off scale so basically 5/32.

What makes it off scale is the Kylo Ren figure.

Adam Driver is 6'2" which in 1/6 scale is 12.34 inches. His figure stands at 13 inches. He's essentially 2/3 of inch too tall. To make the scale right, a leg/torso mod on Kylo should do the trick.

The scale of Rey isn't too far off. Daisy Ridley is 5'7" while the figure is listed as 11.02 inches. Extrapolating that out to full scale comes out to 5'6" so she's only 0.16 inches off scale so basically 5/32.

What makes it off scale is the Kylo Ren figure.

Adam Driver is 6'2" which in 1/6 scale is 12.34 inches. His figure stands at 13 inches. He's essentially 2/3 of inch too tall. To make the scale right, a leg/torso mod on Kylo should do the trick.

Interesting. I thought it was the other way around because all the other figures seem to be in scale with one another; at least Kylo seems to be in scale with the troopers.

No matter how many times I try to insert the long antenna properly, notch facing forward, it ends up like this. Is this normal?

IMG_7587.jpg

My antenna was crooked also. There's a very specific way the antenna has to go in the be straight, but the hole wasn't big enough or the right shape. Just keep working it and you will eventually line up the notch with the right spot. I damaged the plastic around the whole a little bit, but its barely noticeable, and looks better than a crooked antenna.

Back