Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was thinking this also....Mods already?

Well the seam could be easily moved to the back side of the arm. And tightening up the sleeve a bit on a sewing machine should be easy enough, so that it's no longer as loose when you wet the fabric.

The only question is whether you'd then make the sleeve too tight to be able to bend the arm afterwards...

Okay is she 100% perfect..no..but by far the best rendition of Rey in figure form to date IMO

IMO the best likeness to Daisy is the angles

The lightsaber blade removable is the easiest I've seen, twist and done

The head dress is a pain in the #$##

The arm wraps don't nag me too much, I just keep shifting them around, they are really snug on these arms

Okay is she 100% perfect..no..but by far the best rendition of Rey in figure form to date IMO

Awesome shots! These might just be the best I've seen, and it just shows how much better the figure looks in normal lighting. In harsher lighting, she has a sort of chipmunk look going on and the teeth look a lot worse. You don't even notice them here and that's how it should be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the Kylo Pic.....I am ordering for sure.....

Now if i could find a coupon...

Museum poses.. who..me?.. For Rey? :cuckoo:

THE SCAVENGER!

Yes freaks they kept Daisy's butt :lol

Absolutely love the detail and skin tone for her thighs. Some of the best I've seen on a female figure. Really Rey in the desert like IMO

I'm seeing peeps in the US getting these now. I think I ordered mine on like day 2 and still no shipping notice. Anybody in the US who has one know the date they ordered?

I'm seeing peeps in the US getting these now. I think I ordered mine on like day 2 and still no shipping notice. Anybody in the US who has one know the date they ordered?

If people in the states are getting this now, they most likely ordered direct from Hong Kong. Sideshow probably won't be shipping for at least a month.

Anyone who has received theirs already has purchased directly from someone in Hong Kong, Sideshow won't have theirs in stock to ship out until most likely early-mid August.

HOLY CRAP DUDE!!!!

These shots are amazing! Yup looks like her here!

The lightsaber blade removable is the easiest I've seen, twist and done

The head dress is a pain in the #$##

The arm wraps don't nag me too much, I just keep shifting them around, they are really snug on these arms

Back