Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finn's head has been recasted and it is on eBay. That was quick. This is very frustrating as Finn hasn't even gotten a chance to hit most regions yet. This will definitely hurt sales.

Last edited:
This thing just won't come off easy guys.... is it ok to force it?
I'm afraid that I break it off n can't put his feet on...
Please suggest a good way to pull it off...:panic:

View attachment 276161

That is not supposed to come off. It's what holds the ankle peg in place. If you take it off the boots won't attach. It's a clear version of the ankle system. I think a body swap would be more appropriate or perhaps switching out the lower legs would be easier.

That is not supposed to come off. It's what holds the ankle peg in place. If you take it off the boots won't attach. It's a clear version of the ankle system. I think a body swap would be more appropriate or perhaps switching out the lower legs would be easier.

Thanks for the tip!! :hi5:Could you suggest a third party body that I can use?

Rey is out and seems out of scale with Finn. Anyone think Finn may be too tall?, maybe there is a shorter body to put him on?
4e652130d404ec68250c27e3697e9a00.jpg
8b71abc4c932cf36336ee6403f072d79.jpg
16604c7b31232eca061873235c09d392.png

wow hight. is. pretty. damn. off. :thud:

John Boyega is 2 inches taller then Daisy Ridley

that appears to be a tad taller then 2 inches lol

It's not just the height throwing it off. Daisy is a bit more built then the figure. Not in a bad way just that she's a strong woman. Just look at some of the workout videos she's posted. She's definitely not the frail little thing that was used for her body on this figure. That's further throwing the figure off .

Yeah Daisy has been going hard in the gym if you follow her Instagram posts. She's got quite the body.. And HT ignored that.

Has anyone posted those pictures with the height discrepancies on Hot Toys' page? Curious to see if they'd respond.

I hope someone can come up with a fix for this. I'd really like Finn, but I'm not buying an entire separate body for a swap just to fix their mistake.

Has anyone posted those pictures with the height discrepancies on Hot Toys' page? Curious to see if they'd respond.

They only reply, from what I've seen, if someone gets a severely screwed up figure or a missing accessory. I doubt they'd address this, since this is how they proudly released the figure. :dunno

Our best bet is to wait for the next set of Rey & Finn figures when Episode VIII releases, or take matters into our own hands... with customization. :lol

Last edited:
Back