Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d.jpg

Great shots fellas, really looking forward to getting this one. I think Finn is the Luke of this trilogy. Got saved by Han, didn't know how to use a lightsaber, Luke got defeated by a Tusken Raider (Finn by a trooper), got injured.

Great shots fellas, really looking forward to getting this one. I think Finn is the Luke of this trilogy. Got saved by Han, didn't know how to use a lightsaber, Luke got defeated by a Tusken Raider (Finn by a trooper), got injured.

HUGE call.

For me, Rey is the Luke of this trilogy. Finn's more the comic relief... but not Jar Jar, comic relief :)

I liked him in the film, but like Phasma, he didn't really leave an "imprint," so I cancelled him (I also preferred the proto sculpt) and will put the money toward other, characters.

I liked Finn a lot. Don't quite understand people thinking he was anything close to a throw away character. Breaking out of the FO indoctrination through his own personal strength of will is HUGE! This personal strength will be developed a lot in the next films is my bet. His potential, if taking only this trait alone, is extraordinarily formidable... But I don't think he's Luke.

I don't think there is a Luke in this trilogy. Rey, even with only a day or two worth of introductory training as a child, is already looking at Luke in the rear view mirror in terms of terms of strength, discipline of mind and body, and potential, when comparing to Luke at a similar stage of extremely limited training...

Id love to see Phasma get booted from the first order for giving away codes for starkiller. Blame Finn, hunt him down and kill him. Not that I dislike Finn, just think it would be a cool plot.

Just checked tracking and my Finn and Phasma arw out for delivery....... And they made it through customs without charge. What a great day!!!!

Nice! He's a great figure. Only issue was my saber arm popped apart because of crappy glue. Pretty easy to glue back together but it was a bit of a pain. Went right back to this look for now.

And his buddy...

This figure looks great, can't wait for mine !
Wondering who'll be first to mod the shirt correct colour?

Yip. The likeness in hand is even better than the figure on the box art. Very good likeness. A very good representation of John Boyaga.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just bought a head from ebay. Once TA posts theirs I will likely regret it...

Is $75 shipped a bad price?

:slap:

ea05cd3ea28648f522e72f6d1191d784.jpg

I placed the Bomb bag on chewie. It fits him quite well. Hehe

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back