Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rey is out and seems out of scale with Finn. Anyone think Finn may be too tall?, maybe there is a shorter body to put him on?
4e652130d404ec68250c27e3697e9a00.jpg
8b71abc4c932cf36336ee6403f072d79.jpg
16604c7b31232eca061873235c09d392.png

The Finn figure is taller than Boyega in real life. Probably a directive from Disney/LFL.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Wow Finn looking better and better in each pic. It's tempting me. Is it shipping from Sideshow yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

ok, Boyega is 175cm (5'9") tall, so Finn figure should be 29.16cm tall.
He is now 30.5cm. IF I take off this raiser, he should be at his perfect height.
It's seem really hard to pull out and if I do, can I still put his shoes/ peg back in?

FullSizeRender.jpg

ok, Boyega is 175cm (5'9") tall, so Finn figure should be 29.16cm tall.
He is now 30.5cm. IF I take off this raiser, he should be at his perfect height.
It's seem really hard to pull out and if I do, can I still put his shoes/ peg back in?

View attachment 276101

Figured there was some funny business going on with the ankles when I noticed how his pants seemed too short in the pics with Rey. :gah:

I may just display Finn with a Stormtrooper. Rey with BB-8. Maybe Han with Ren or Luke whenever he might hit (maybe for episode 8. I like 2 per shelf so I can maybe downplay his being oversized.

Yeah that height discrepancy needs to be resolved. That would bug the crap out of me.

I may just display Finn with a Stormtrooper. Rey with BB-8. Maybe Han with Ren or Luke whenever he might hit (maybe for episode 8. I like 2 per shelf so I can maybe downplay his being oversized.

That's what I'm doing, pointed out that Finn was too tall when I received him on back on 21st June.

Look at the bottom of Finns pants and where they rest in respect to the boots. They are way too high up. Why on earth they put extenders on his legs is beyond me.

Maybe it has something to do with the ankle articulation? Perhaps without the extenders on because without them the boots restrict the ankles too much? Although why that'd matter for this particular figure is beyond me.

This thing just won't come off easy guys.... is it ok to force it?
I'm afraid that I break it off n can't put his feet on...
Please suggest a good way to pull it off...:panic:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Back