Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Finn 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt is off; like the majority of the HT SW figure so far; you can see the character but not as much of the actor.

There are elements of Boyega; but it's almost an older or more masculine version.

I think the sculpt looks a lot better in SnapJimmy's pictures than any previous ones of the production sculpt, which is a good start so far. I'd wait until more and more in hand pictures of this figure start circulating.

He looks like "Finn" to me in my collection and thats all that I care about.:wink1:
More detail shots here, I'll let you guys be the judge.

DSC_0040 (1).jpg

DSC_0109 (1).jpg

DSC_0095 (1).jpg

DSC_0045 (1).jpg

DSC_0114 (1).jpg

Yeah, it definitely looks a little better in your in hand pictures than it does in the previous ones I've seen thus far. However, you are completely right with what you said; all that matters is if it looks good to YOU or not. It's your figure, and it's not going in anyone else's collection except yours. If others don't particularly like it, then they don't have to get it to put in their collection.

They have got to fix that shirt color or else I'm going to have a Rit Dye party...

There's an eBay listing for the sculpt that has really good pics of the sculpt. tmp_6326-$_1.JPG16532969.jpeg

He's pretty expressive in the movie, but there are really only three or four scenes were that almost angry look are on his face. I've seen a few angles where that's lessened a bit though.

Finn is in the collection and I really like him, quick pics as not got a lot of time but can't wait for Rey!

538C9500.jpg

538C9510.jpg

538C9516.jpg

Back